Where to find books on Lenormand method in ENGLISH!!!

flashdownglory

Another great find...

This site is in german, but if you use google translate (I suggest you download a plugin for your browser) you can get everyone on here in English. A LOT of info!!

Enjoy.

http://www.lilith-kartenlegen.de/index.htm

Teheuti

Abrac said:
I thought I would revive this thread and see if anyone has an update on books in English. I'm thinking of enrolling in a college French course just so I can read this damn thing.
There are lots of discussions and recommendations for this deck in the Oracle section of the forum. There are also some great blogs that list meanings for the cards and have excellent examples of reading spreads (the best way to learn in my opinion). I link to several of these as well as books and courses in English on my blog (see profile and then search on Lenormand at my site).

irisa

I have somewhere - bought it because it was the only book in English I could find and put it away somewhere safe - I've since moved and can't find it now typical :)

The GAME OF DESTINY - Fortune Telling with Lenormand Cards
Mario, dos Ventos
ISBN-10: 1847531091
ISBN-13: 978-1847531094

Book description on Amazon:

Mlle Lenormand was beyond any doubt one of the most famous and most talented fortune tellers of all times. Her life is also surrounded with stories of amazement and mystery -- and so are her cards! The most comprehensive book ever published on the Fortune Telling Cards of Mlle Lenormand, The Game of Destiny contains the meanings of all 36 cards, card combinations, special meanings and several different spreads of this unique divination system. This is the first book to reveal precisely how these cards work, and explain how this system of divination can provide amazingly accurate answers to questions about love, friendships, family, career, health and spirituality. An extra chapter on how to invoke the aid of the Gypsy Spirits in card divination as well as ideas and recipes to aid clients and readers alike make this book an exceptionally valuable guide for beginners and professional readers alike.

I remember looking through it at the time but can't say it if would be of any use but hey it's in English.

irisa :)