Super Tarot by Sasha Fenton

tarotcardrose

Power Tarot

This is good, I also like POwer Tarot and 2 hour tarot. Those were really great.

AJ

Are you referring to her book New Techniques for Improving or How to Link Cards?
Thanks.

Grizabella

No, AuthenticJoy, it's a book called Super Tarot. You can find it in a search at Amazon and other places that sell books. :)

AJ

thanks Lyric, both of those book start with Super Tarot, sorry I wasn't clear, just wondering which one the folks are talking about.

whipsilk

Hi AuthenticJoy -
They're two different editions of the same book. "How to Link the Cards" is the later (and evidently the author's preferred edition). In her Introduction to that edition, she states: "The publishers of the original [edition] filled it with rather strange nontraditional Tarot decks that were confusing for a Tarot student....I have also made some additions and improvements to the original to give more information or to clarify certain points." So if possible, get the dark blue Sterling volume.

AJ

Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it.

tink27

Great book!

I just wanted to share my views with the others. This is a great book and I highly recommend it.

easyboy82

Does someone know if "Supertarot" is a new edition of "Tarot in action" or are they two completely different books? Thanks!

Julia123

re Tarot in action and Supertarot

These are 2 different books. Tarot in Action gives "word-for-word accounts of real-life readings" using lots of different spreads.

easyboy82

Julia123 said:
These are 2 different books. Tarot in Action gives "word-for-word accounts of real-life readings" using lots of different spreads.

Thanks! I liked "Fortune telling by tarot cards" by Sasha Fenton a lot, so I was considering buying her other books but was unsure these two were different ones or not :)
Have you got "Tarot in action"? Is it interesting?