8-bit tarot

ZKEI

With this discount, I wish to order a deck or two just only for my collection.
However, the delivery cost from there to UK shown on the website is still too high for me ($29.50).

Anyway, I wish you the very best of luck on your financial situation.

:)

Filipa

This is a deck I've been wanting for a while and I really wish I could help because I'm not in a better situation but the shipping cost is just way too expensive :(

AineFoley

Yes, I would buy too but no way am I paying that much in shipping, it's outrageous!

ZKEI

Oh!! So, I'm not the only person thinking about the very high delivery cost.

Dear Indy1725,

In that case, is there any chance that you could have another option
for a very standard delivery on your Shipping Method page?

PLEASE~~~~ :D

GeorgiePorgie

Contact the seller to explore other options. The $29 shipping to Australia made me fall off my chair, get back up again and email Indigo at LunarBistro. A better option was found and my deck was dispatched yesterday.

It doesn't hurt to ask.

Carla

ZKEI said:
With this discount, I wish to order a deck or two just only for my collection.
However, the delivery cost from there to UK shown on the website is still too high for me ($29.50).

Anyway, I wish you the very best of luck on your financial situation.

:)

I had mine shipped to a friend in the US who is posting it on to me in the UK.

MrAndrewJ

I am very sorry to hear about the rough times leading to this sale. It was the first I had even heard of this neck -- and I hit the "order" button without hesitation.

The Judgment card especially made me smile.

Best of wishes to you.

shadowomyn

I already had a copy (bought it during the packet phase), but it never hurts to have a 2nd one, so I just bought an extra. I might just give it to an equally geeky friend of mine at christmas ....

Tristera

Woo! I'm glad to see so many people supporting a freelancing graphics designer, publishing this with his own sweat/blood/tears/etc. I picked this deck up at a convention this past weekend.

Would anyone mind if I filled in some of the missing details on this deck's page?

Open Arms

We got ours yesterday and I must say I am amazed more people haven't picked up this deck. It would be a great one for introducing kids to Tarot or even using as a basic learning deck as its small size means you could take it anywhere and the images have all the important bits of the RWS.

If I was going to teach Tarot I would be buying about 20 copies and use it in class. The little additions of humour made me smile - zombies anyone??