Magician & Knight of Pentacles 'vs' Knight of Pentacles & Magician

SunChariot

I asked the same question about 5 hours apart:

No positions/RW/ Three cards.

Who will Z likely ask to help with her work project?

The Magician and Knight of pentacles were next to each other both times only not in the same order. So: Mag & knight/knight & Mag.

Anyways, would it matter what this would be broken down to mean or is it referring to the same person type/character???

If anyone can tell me if there is a difference or not that would be great and also with the cards seeming to be MASCULINE would I be on the right track of it being a male and perhaps someone that is younger or has a younger vibe or energy.

Appreciated in advance! :):):)

That's the kind of question that depends, each reading is different and intuition plays a part too. If you sensed that the two same two cards coming up in different order had meaning then it had the meaning you felt it had. if not, then not.

My general take on it , given the question that you asked, is that be order of the card would not change things and the answer was the same both times.

And not it does not hat to be a man, Either card can refer to eitiher sex. Unless of course YOU sensed it as masculine energy in the raeding. But nither of those cards refers only to men, at least the way I read.

The two cards would mean for me, for whatever thsi is worth, that Z would choose someone who has the power to help him achieve his goala dn ato acheive all that he wants to in that area. And that Z would choose someone who was sympathetic and empathetic to his/her goals of what he/she wanted to achieve. Which would be logical enough answers, I suppose.

Babs