cutting cards or cards jumping at me...

loquitaaphrodite

wow ravenest

wow that was an amazingly beautiful analogy. thank you. i never read it that way! you made my day. i have a smile from side to side. :)

If I was doing that reading for you that would be my conclusion ; 2 of cups ... a very pure form of love .... then Lovers after it , just to cement the point, Sun, good energy bursting forth and bringing joy and life, 10 cups a fulfilment of emotional energy, satisfaction, completion.

One could say a new wonderful relationship, but lets kick the silly men out of the picture for a mo, what is one of the deepest and highest and purest forms of love? I believe it is maternal ... especially at this stage and with the new child (and they will love you back just as much). The Sun seems a prefect image here ... and the resultant 10 cups

Frankly it seems so obvious to me I am surprised you haven't had a flood of replies saying the same?

The single pregnant mum is a very emotive dynamic ... there are a lot in the country area I live in ... it is a very female area ( and marked that way by the indigenous peoples here - there is a woman's birth pool in the river near my cabin). Make sure you are near people that are understanding of your situation and will enjoy offering help (we are out there ... some of us are 'silly men' ;) ).

Many single women and couples, over the years, stayed at our property to give birth , and in many cases stayed on as their children grew up ... its been a wonderful sharing experience .

I have to say that those cards, to me, indicate a similar wonderful experience for you.

ravenest

One for you

:*

and one for bub

:*