Mermaid Tarot by Dame Darcy

The Happy Squirrel

I will check mine. If there are extra cards I haven't noticed!

Citrin

Yup, I also have the two extra cards. :) And the black bag. I don't think I received a recipe but there were some notes in the package... It's been a while so can't remember what it was. :)

illyria

I jumped late on the bandwagon with this one so I don't have the nice bag or the other goodies. However, I do have the extra Wheel of Fortune and Ace of Cups cards, as well as the standard shop note.

Sulis

I think that a print run sheet has 80 cards so there is space for 2 extra for each deck.. I guess Dame Darcy just liked the Ace of Cups and The Wheel of Fortune so each sheet has those 2 extras hence each deck having those 2 extras too.

Little_Bear

Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot Deck

Yup, I also have the two extra cards. :) And the black bag. I don't think I received a recipe but there were some notes in the package... It's been a while so can't remember what it was. :)

I got mine for Christmas and I got the black bag, a couple of stickers and a little thank you note. It's a shame that the little extra touches are being missed out on due to the popularity of the deck.

Nemia

Yes, I have them too, and they're beautiful. I'm putting together a tarot wall and I'll put them there.

swedishfish612

All three of my copies (blush!) have the two extra cards. Two of my decks came with the same recipe, and one of them came with a sticker. All three have the cream-colored organza bag.

lark

I'm still undecided if I should get this deck??
I don't like the Queen of Swords...
It's strange but I just get the feeling a lot of the men in the deck are dead...like she found them on the bottom of the sea from shipwrecks and such...
I'll have to go find a video that goes through all the cards again and watch it.

gregory

I got mine for Christmas and I got the black bag, a couple of stickers and a little thank you note. It's a shame that the little extra touches are being missed out on due to the popularity of the deck.
I got mine fairly recently - two extra cards. organza bag and a thank you note with a hand drawn cartoon on the back. (If I got a recipe it will be filed somewhere else...)

TheLovers2

I'm still undecided if I should get this deck??
I don't like the Queen of Swords...
It's strange but I just get the feeling a lot of the men in the deck are dead...like she found them on the bottom of the sea from shipwrecks and such...
I'll have to go find a video that goes through all the cards again and watch it.
http://benebellwen.com/2014/12/13/dame-darcys-mermaid-tarot-deck-review/

It's not a video, but you can SEE CLEARLY every single card besides it being an excellent review. This was my last stop before deciding that "I will find the money to buy this deck very soon, period." I had to have it. So, I hope this helps in your decision.

Btw, there are only two cards that fit that description, the 4 of Swords, in which you cannot tell if the man is a sleeping "merman" (since there are plenty of mermen in the deck), but in keeping with what I know that card to mean, I'm going to go with that because it makes sense to me. The other one being the Death card.

I do like the Queen of Swords, a lot, although I am challenged to work with the tears. I don't mind. The Queen and I will figure it out. ;-) I would be interested to know your thoughts about the Q of Swords. Why you don't like her.

TL2