Tendril: Their Will Be Dreams

Ryan

Ora Et Labora

"The expansion of consciousness, requires impossibly dangerous forays into the subconscious and collective subconscious – these for my exp bring with them terrible demons, transference, melancholy, psychological instability and near psychosis. Repressed contents are repressed for good reason but to broaden the psyche as it were requires the “assimilation” of some extraordinarily nasty and combative elements locked in deep recesses we'd really rather not know about and are kept there for our safety. Because we really do not know ourselves more than the small range of pereceptive quality the ego consciousness allows – and reaching for more invites the darkest alchemy of all. But it is the gate of genius and madness and the Temple stands at its threshold. Are we fools to cross – is the question that may be answered with our destruction." [Lib. I.S.S.]

HOLMES

hi there

in relation to the first post , i posted a questiona bout the 2jp link that you have to you by pm.
in relation to the first card you posted ,, i love the artwork however without any pentacles one would have to rely on the title to know the card.
example if youa re going to use the colour of the element for trying to discern what element of the card.. i would go with an more earthly red for the background.

the eyes of the person reminds me of the sacred rose tarot (are you familar with that tarot ). has an updated version of this card and the one i pmed you about been posted here in the thread yet ,,
another day i will look at the next series of cards, but i do like your artwork for it is colourful :)

Ryan

in relation to the first post , i posted a questiona bout the 2jp link that you have to you by pm.
in relation to the first card you posted ,, i love the artwork however without any pentacles one would have to rely on the title to know the card.

+O+ That image is from the NAOS DECK SINISTER TAROT - a first attempt I created in 2004 for the ONA. I posted images of the Naos Deck priestess as an example to show the difference in maturity, artistic and occult to my present attempt 8 years later, called TENDRIL: THEIR WILL BE DREAMS. +O+

example if youa re going to use the colour of the element for trying to discern what element of the card.. i would go with an more earthly red for the background.

+O+ This conversation could have occurred only eight years ago friend. Any comment now is pointless. +O+

the eyes of the person reminds me of the sacred rose tarot (are you familar with that tarot ). has an updated version of this card and the one i pmed you about been posted here in the thread yet ,,
another day i will look at the next series of cards, but i do like your artwork for it is colourful :)

+O+ I believe there are still a few decks left available from Darryl Garrick if you want to buy one. In relation to your question pm'd - the glass thing is a tetrahedron, a crystal integral to the teachings of the Satanic Order for which it was designed. Thanks for your interest, however late. ;) +O+

Ryan

Naos Deck

+O+ Holmes - this is a picture of the Naos Deck.

Attachments

• Copy of ND spread.jpg
    Copy of ND spread.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 80

HOLMES

Ah yes

it was confusing to me indeed , as i mention for the new tarot project title,, and i assumed that the first cards were from your new project and not an old one.
i will have to look closely at some new cards to see how your artwork has grown.

edited to add

I think i am most impressed with the fact that the previous deck has been finished and actually flown under the radar of most ? if not just myself as i am always checking new section of atf.
kudos for that.
and that it looks so well done from the scans you shown there.

HOLMES

ok i looked through half of the sketches

i see the mind war as the tower card from the big tower on it eheh.

i am most concerned/questioning the soverieng card,, why is micheal the arcangle defeated. ? who defeated it,, who is soveriegn. ?

can you show us one of your cards (from your new deck i mean) with some colour in it ?

Ryan

Name change Request

+O+ Solandia - would you be able change the title of this thread from "New Tarot Project +O+" to "Tendril: Their Will Be Dreams" please? We had not settled on a name when we began the thread - and now we have.

Ryan

i see the mind war as the tower card from the big tower on it eheh.

i am most concerned/questioning the soverieng card,, why is micheal the arcangle defeated. ? who defeated it,, who is soveriegn. ?

can you show us one of your cards (from your new deck i mean) with some colour in it ?

+O+ There is a legion of historical method to our madness. If you cannot discern yourself why our images are the way they are - then you will have to wait until we are ready to tell you. ;)

I believe I posted a full colour image of Vritra somewhere amongst the uploaded images. +O+

Ryan

the past

I think i am most impressed with the fact that the previous deck has been finished and actually flown under the radar of most ? if not just myself as i am always checking new section of atf.
kudos for that.
and that it looks so well done from the scans you shown there.

+O+ Oh yes, the Naos Deck was a quiet affair that drew neither praise nor criticism and entered the pool of the tarot world without a splash... we produced a few and sold them off for next to nothing and were entirely satisfied with the result. +O+

HOLMES

+O+ There is a legion of historical method to our madness. If you cannot discern yourself why our images are the way they are - then you will have to wait until we are ready to tell you. ;)
+O+

well then,, what is the use of asking ? eh ?
(that is tongue in cheek,, and not to be arguementative)

see the reason why i am indeed asking is i am worried the soverign is the devil and can defeat micheal.
the other thing i thought it was that it was us,, and we defeated the angel due to free will.