One horary reading available.

Noni

Hi Sharla

Today I just opened my Crystal bag wondering if you'd like me to pick one for you or two focusing on something or general to see the energy around.
Just as a thank you gesture....no pressure if you don't want one :)

Sharla

Hi Sharla

Today I just opened my Crystal bag wondering if you'd like me to pick one for you or two focusing on something or general to see the energy around.
Just as a thank you gesture....no pressure if you don't want one :)

Oh thankyou that sounds nice ....a crystal bag 😍

Yes sure go on then just do a general energy pick up. 🤗

Noni

Oh thankyou that sounds nice ....a crystal bag ��

Yes sure go on then just do a general energy pick up. ��

Rainbow Mayanite
This talks about the bridge between this world and the creation. It heals unconditionally and assists to move to a new level of consciousness. You need to de-energise yourself from old patterns. Release karmic baggage, go within to find the inner rainbow treasure. Acknowledge how your soul is leading you to your true pathway. Difficult situations you have faced are offering a gift to your soul in a way. Re-examine your projects and focus areas and let go of things that are not in your highest good or those of others. You see things from both sides. Remember to always speak the truth but learn to be tactful. You've natural ability to heal so use it wisely. By letting negativity and past karmic baggage go you can open yourself to infinite possibilities.
WOW!!! what a powerful crystal...I've not picked this up for anyone so far.
You really have some special gifts to share, Sharla.

P.S. This is an expensive one! I've the smallest possible one!!!

Sharla

Well this is another crystal i need to add to my collection lol....this is a very similar crystal to the dream i had about being handed a crystal, and when it was placed into my hand the top of my head started tingling so bad in the dream, that it woke me up.

When i googled the description i thought it was more an angel aura quartz where i then purchased a piece, but it could have very well been this one also.

Everything you say is quite apt for me at present and will be for sometime.

Noni

Well this is another crystal i need to add to my collection lol....this is a very similar crystal to the dream i had about being handed a crystal, and when it was placed into my hand the top of my head started tingling so bad in the dream, that it woke me up.

When i googled the description i thought it was more an angel aura quartz where i then purchased a piece, but it could have very well been this one also.

Everything you say is quite apt for me at present and will be for sometime.

So glad to know you relate to it. From what little I know of your gifts it seems so apt that this crystal came up for you. You are a powerful soul with extraordinary gifts of exploring new levels of consciousness and you see beyond what others do...so what a treasure but I'm sure comes with its challenges.

Best wishes on your path to exploring these gifts