how does Queen of Wands Rx feel?

Stark Raven

Wow, what a great break-down on the Queen of Wands rx. Quite appropriate to what I need today. Thanks for the insight, forum peers! Before I had been missing the stuff about drama in order to ensure she's being heard. For me that's the missing link - well actually that and the thing about her lacking faith in others. The two facets connected are the answer on this day. :)

Jai1216

Reversed court cards can be difficult. Sometimes folks say that reversed QW means her normal energy is blocked and some say it is the negative traits that come out.

Queen of Wands rx, to be would feel like a shrinking violet. No matter how she tried to stand out, handle her affairs, be the life of the party, have faith and confidence . . . she is blocked. And, the surrounding card should tell if she is exhausted, shying away from the public, or being a witch.

Sandalwood

Think I might have read others say something similar. So sorry if I'm repeating anything.
I think she might be feeling as if others see right through her. She might have low self esteem and not much self belief. Even if she tries (and she probably does try hard to come across as all confident & fabulous) to hold up that great facade, they will still see she's doesn't feel highly of herself.

Then of course there's the less self-harming interpretations: showing feelings of anger, jealousy and the feeling she can manipulate them and/or they are out to get her & gossip about her.

hermit-IX

so when you ask a question like how does x feel about y.
would you say they miss them and are sad and longing for them (because those are the type of feelings mentioned by the majority on this thread)
or would you say that there are no/very weak feelings.