Which decks are on your wish list right now?

sevenfires

The Wisdom Keepers Oracle is another one that just caught my eye. So beautiful!

Tarot dance

...I got the Schiffer Ed. pf the Bonfire Tarot...Awesome!

....Also awaiting the delivery of the Cooks Tarot...which had been on my wish list for awhile...

Falcor

...I got the Schiffer Ed. pf the Bonfire Tarot...Awesome!

....Also awaiting the delivery of the Cooks Tarot...which had been on my wish list for awhile...

Isn't the thread about oracle decks?:)

Tanga

None! Lol.

But I really wish I could stop the world and get off for about 6 months, so I could thoroughly immerse myself in the study of The Book of Doors divination deck, which I discovered with much glee, a couple of months back. :)

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/book-of-doors/

Belinda2

That Enchanted Elements is so cool! What a creative idea. Thanks for sharing :)

Belinda2, do you have the Halloween Oracle? You might really like it if the art is to your taste :) I love Earthly Souls and Spirits as well :)
I had thought about getting those cards but I heard they had so many skull images many of the same image so I became not interested in them. A skull or two is ok but more than that it is not for me.

Luna's Crone

I've been lusting over the Sacred Symbols Oracle, Iris Oracle, and the Visionary Cards deck. If anyone owns any of these, I'd love to hear your opinion on them!

Which decks do you have your eye on?

i have the visionary cards and i love them. don't think i heard of the sacred symbols oracle.

Falcor

Madame Endora's fortune cards...

I want them so much!

Luna's Crone

I have a few but Sacred Geometry and Celtic trees are on top of my wishlist.Maybe sometime next year.

i have had celtic trees for many years. and i got the sacred geometry about 3 months ago thru my sacred geometry app.

whats nice is that celtic tree comes with its own notebook and layout sheets. its a real help and of course a hard back book.

Falcor

i have had celtic trees for many years. and i got the sacred geometry about 3 months ago thru my sacred geometry app.

whats nice is that celtic tree comes with its own notebook and layout sheets. its a real help and of course a hard back book.

I will get them sooner or later. But now I am wanting another deck =P