Crystals/Herbs/Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies?

spinningspider

Neti Pot

The Neti pot is the best thing I ever did for my poor sinuses. A friend told me about it over 15 years ago, and after she explained how to use it, I unfortunately said, "No way...that's disgusting!" Last year my sinuses were a wreck and I saw the pot in our local natural food co-op. I bought the pot and the fine salt to use with it. It only took a day or so to be able to breathe normally again...I had forgotten how WONDERFUL that can be. No more meds (over the counter and otherwise); no more doctors; no more sinus hassles.

KaiMoonshadow

Fluorite is great for sinus problems - I've been using it this year :)

spinningspider

Flourite

KaiMoonshadow, in what form do you use the Flourite? How do you use it? Thank you.

crystalwoman

Clear quartz is very good at boosting the immune system. Also, because clear quartz generates so many healthy negative ions it's good for counteracting aire-borne allergies and for clearing up the respiratory, bronchial and nasal passages. There are a lot of other things that are helpful in the home to get rid of things that cause allergies, such as water fountains, burning bamboo charcoal, beeswax candles, small potted pine trees, and mechanical negative ion generators. You can do a google search on negative ions and will get lots of helpful information. But for outside I'd recommend wearing clear quartz over the throat chakra for the respiratory problems, and clear quartz at the ears to help the itchy eyes, runny nose and ringing or cotton-wool feeling in the ears.

KaiMoonshadow

spinningspider said:
KaiMoonshadow, in what form do you use the Flourite? How do you use it? Thank you.

Hi spinningspider,
Sorry for the late reply - I have a Fluorite chip bracelet which I wear most days and cleanse/charge regularly and I also have a little palm stone which I keep in my pocket on days when I have particular problems... You could also try keeping a piece by your bed or on your desk at work, but make sure to cleanse it regularly :) Hope that helps!

spinningspider

Thank you, KaiMoonshadow! How exactly do you go about cleansing/charging the Flourite, please?

geministar

I have major problems with my sinuses and have to buy prescription medicines but I prefer to use natural therapies. These are some that I love to use:

- steam with eucalyptus oil
- apple cider vinegar
- garlic oil tablets
- drinking loads of water and herbal teas (lemon and/or ginger)

Anything for the immune system is great, vitamin C, zinc.

I also like to use a salt water spray for my nose.

Ive never seen a neti pot and dont know how they are used but by the way spinning spider describes how good it is, I think I'd like to find out more about it.