Good Witch, Bad Witch...

WolfyJames

miss_yuko said:
You guys won't believe this: apparently, just because i decided to make my poor luck with this deck public...welll...the deck arrived. The one i bought from the AT member :D

Happy to hear you got your deck safely and I hope you will enjoy it. I doubt you will be able to resist them. ;)

6 Haunted Days

What a mysterious surprise Miss Yuko! That happens often doesn't it? Talk about something and up it pops.

Have much fun with your party of little witches! :party: Let us know witch (get it?? :laugh:) of them are your favourites!

I'll post my favourites later. I haven't taken this deck out in a month or so, and I am inspired to pkay with them today, I have some weird and light-hearted questions I want to consult the coven on!

Little Hare

miss_yuko said:
You guys won't believe this: apparently, just because i decided to make my poor luck with this deck public...welll...the deck arrived. The one i bought from the AT member :D

I decided to visit some places before comingo to me. Well, maybe it's a Indiana Witch deck :p

I still haven't had time to play with the witches, but just the artwork (and the cute size of the cards - so small!) tell me it was worth waiting.

Whooohoooo /o/. Now i too have my little coven of witches, i can play with you now : D :D :D

I'm so happy!

Miss Y.

Woooohoooo! i'm sooo happy for you *yay* does a little dance :D What a great feeling

6 Haunted Days

Some Bewitching fairytales.....

Ooook so here are my favourite cards! I like to create stories from the images :)

Secret Witch- This is my absolute favourite of the whole deck. The old oak door, checkered black and white cold marble floor, the weird perspective hallway, an owl with his piercing gaze holding his wisdom close as he watches her fevered flight from the turret room she was forbidden to enter by her darkly handsome employer. Far below in the grand ballroom a masquerade ball dances on towards midnight, she must get back before he notices...oh where to hide the key? She knows his secret now, and loves him all the more for it, but to him all she is, but a poor governess from the country caring for his nephew.

Fairy Ring Witch- It's a warm morning on May Day as the faeries frolick in the meadow, the witch has shrunk herself with a magic potion to join in their revelries in the dewy grass.

Hallowe'en Witch-Standing in a stark field in the witching hour, she is ready to take off for her nights work with the help of her companions...the ghost of a lost love, an enchanted evil pumpkin and her trusted farmilar the crow Hot-Foot Jackson. A teeny spider sneaks along for the ride.

Ditch Witch-She loves to lurk in the foggy dampness of the rolling hills deep in the moors. Goblins are frolicking down the hillside, in amswer to her summons.The crow looks on, ever the steely-eyed watcher in the dark light of the full Harvest moon.

North Witch-Icy blue! The Snow Queen ruling over her northern kingdom with her magical cat compass. You can feel the icicles and tingling wind.

Green Witch- A witch who only lives the thick green peat bogs, her companions fat little faeries....as you wander in the damp air....what's that green mist...it looks almost like....

Hedge Witch-Peeking over a hedge with a birds nest full of baby birds, a fanged spider lurking in the hede, and what belongs to all those eyes peeking out of the darkness? She is a cunning one, watch out for her sharp nails!

Happy Witch-Something about this card reminds me of fairytales....Sleeping Beauty. Her bag of shimmering fairy dust, the Rose arch of pure innocent love.

Fire Witch-The witch of the Summer Solstice stands in the plains of Sailsbury, her stones of power loom in the distance, she is pure energy and she's here to assure the sun rises on this hot, muggy morning.

Woods Witch-A windy dark forest in the heart of Austria, she's lost and the squirrel will know the way back to her cottage, where her worried mother awaits. She really must quit this infernal daydreaming as she wanders picking mushrooms and flowers, she muses to herself.

West Witch-The Harvest Queen sits in a peaceful meadow holding her cornicorpia of abundance as the soft sunset descends over the earth, a lost hedgehog wanders as leaves fall all around her.

Tortured Witch-It's the witch from the Secret card....in such passionate agonizing love with her employer, she kneels and prays to the moon, to the powers of night to win the love of her better.

Toad Witch-It's a toad party! There's a king and a queen with crowns and toad courtiers....who knew royal toads loved cake so much?

Stardust Witch-The Faery Godmother of all these fairytales with her magic wand and her farmilar....stars cover her hair like a veil of enchantment. She bids you goodnight and sweetest dreams.

:love: Miss 6

WolfyJames

I don't know, how about a study group? Would anyone be interested?

Little Hare

I would wolfyjames :) I just got my cards in the mail and they are a keeper! I can't wait to get to know them :D

nicki

Ok, I just ordered mine, resisted for nearly a week, but temptation got the better of me, I would be interested in a study group.

nicki

6 Haunted Days

Obviously I would be interested.

Guiding Cauldron

oh yeah!! i got my deck today!! what a fantastic thing to have happen today :) i've been letting go of some stuff from my past and burning negativities and such. Then poof! they arrived today!! :)

first off I had no ide ateh cards are so cute and small, perfect for my tiny hands lol the colors are really bright i love that!

my fav just haveing a quick look through are:

The ageless witch
The timeless witch
THE HEALING WITCH :)
The fairy ring witch
The love witch
The happily ever after witch
THE WOODS WITCH
THE FOREST WITCH
The fire witch
THE SECRET WITCH
The hedge witch
THE CAULDRON WITCH
THE HUBBLE BUBBLE WITCH
THE TOIL AND TROUBLE WITCH
The coven witch
The brown witch
The green witch
THE BROOMSTICK WITCH

OH I'M SO GLAD teh coven found its way to you Ms. Yuko!! what a happy blessed surprise :)

i'd defiently be interested in a study group :) Whos leading it up and tell me when it starts!!

love and light xx

MareSaturni

I'd LOOOOVE a study group, as i barely got the deck and i already can't resist these little witches! Or should i call it a party? Because a study group seems so serious...this little coven looks like it'd rather have some parties, some rituals, something fun ;)