Thoth response study

Chiska

cardlady22,

Thank you very much for taking time to provide additional information. It is all quite interesting.

Ashtaroot

I am 2 of Spade
I am loving the Toth, the book of Thoth, Crowley, and now adding Dion Fortune.... I also love snow and wish to live in the north pole aaaaah I wish LOL :D

cardlady22

Ashtaroot, Crowley's 10C is your Saturn card in the Life Spread.

Ashtaroot

cardlady22 said:
Ashtaroot, Crowley's 10C is your Saturn card in the Life Spread.
hummmm!?!? but I love it...hummm!!?!? what is that mean???
Well actually it didnt mean anything to me up until sometime last year that is when i turned 40 aha!! I think I get it!! I think

Nevada

Love!

Ace Clubs (Oct 21).

cardlady22

Ashtaroot said:
hummmm!?!? but I love it...hummm!!?!? what is that mean???
Well actually it didnt mean anything to me up until sometime last year that is when i turned 40 aha!! I think I get it!! I think
At age 40, the 10C moved into a diagonal Venus / with your 2S. So you began to love your teacher??? Or he/it attracted you? Remember I'm just beginning the possible interpretations for the data.

Ashtaroot

cardlady22 said:
At age 40, the 10C moved into a diagonal Venus with your 2S. So you began to love your teacher??? Or he/it attracted you? Remember I'm just beginning the possible interpretations for the data.
Cool that is what I was thinking:D timing is everything
thank you cardlady:love:

cardlady22

Nevada said:
Ace Clubs (Oct 21).
Nevada, you are the Jupiter card to Crowley's 10C in the Life spread; the 10C is your Bacchus card in the Spirit.

Jupiter is expanding & enthusiastic. Bacchus is transforming & directing (conflicts as authority)

cardlady22

Ashtaroot said:
Cool that is what I was thinking:D timing is everything
thank you cardlady:love:
I was prodded into checking mine . . .

My current Age Spread has the 10C as a diagonal Venus. \ The previous Age Spread did too! But they reversed the position. Last year when I was playing on the Book of Law threads, I was "after" the 10C. This year, the 10C is "after" me.

I'm wondering if I should be a tad worried or elated. After my birthday this year, Crowley's 10C becomes my reverse Earth and it is sitting in my 9C's usual spot on the Life Spread. And the year after that . . . oh, my. I better stop looking. At least another 2 years.

Drat! I wish I could remember if I bought my pocket Thoth before the large one (from Anam Cara in Nov '08)
ETA: Nope. Got the pocket in Mar '09 from tarobearslair ~ thank goodness for online Order Histories)