The Emperor as a man's feelings for a woman

GreenMoonBeam

Thirteen said:
You might also want to ask what type of woman this is and what her feelings for him are as well. If she's an Empress than she can certainly handle and want and Emperor, as his power is her power and they can rule together.
The "Emperor" feelings that a man has for a woman can work if they're want she wants, needs and can handle.

A whoppee from me! I read the question & answers but thought IF the woman
was capable of relating to the Emperor ? Bingo! Thank you, Thirteen. There
are so many facets to an interpretations. :love:

Sade

Thirteen said:
You might also want to ask what type of woman this is and what her feelings for him are as well. If she's an Empress than she can certainly handle and want and Emperor, as his power is her power and they can rule together.

The "Emperor" feelings that a man has for a woman can work if they're want she wants, needs and can handle.

LOL -- you read my mind cos my next question was going to be what sort of woman would match an Emperor. I was mentally going thru all the Queens but I forgot about the Empress. Makes perfect sense

Thank you!

Tehanu

What is an Empress type and how would someone with these characteristics be able to handle the Emperor? When I think Empress all I can think of is motherly...

re-pete-a

She is capable of the mental disipline , and also has the ability to set boundries and stick to it. Her rules . A Queen, but stronger in mind and personal power.Will not tollerate domination, but will allow equality. Queens need kings, Empress needs nothing.

GreenMoonBeam

Tehanu said:
What is an Empress type and how would someone with these characteristics be able to handle the Emperor? When I think Empress all I can think of is motherly...

Ah, but the Empress is not just motherly as in maternal but universal as well.
She is the Earth she has created.

Lula Jing

Re: the Emperor and Empress - I would agree they could represent an evenly matched couple - mummy and daddy of the Tarot after all? Highly complementary... perhaps a couple like a grandma and grandpa in a family - people who have been through all the 'minor' stuff a few times round the block and have therefore earned their respect and status?

Just a thought.

GenoviaJ

I see the Emperor as someone who does not express his feelings, he is in control of himself and distant. In other words he wont let on to how he feels, his priorities and goals are first, and he won't express anything to ever allow the other to feel in control.

Adjustment

I agree with the post above, the emperor is not very romantic, he is cold and distant, viewing situations with logic and ractionality, he sometimes wants to keep order and control, he might not want to get involved in order to keep his life undisrupted, and if he does get involved is under his own terms.

Cups

the emperor is tha last card I get about his feelings for me....
1st card is the 7 of wands ...he is defensive....I feel it like he is afraid of me in some way...
2nd card the magician ...I think he puts a lot of energy to defense from me.....
3rd card the emperor.....I can't see the card in connection with the previous 2.....is he distant really? or playing distant...and controlling but controlling his feelings and actions ...just showing me what he wants me to I see.....is he hiding something...?
please the emperor is not very eager to give me a clue on my question.....

re-pete-a

the emperor is tha last card I get about his feelings for me....
1st card is the 7 of wands ...he is defensive....I feel it like he is afraid of me in some way...
2nd card the magician ...I think he puts a lot of energy to defense from me.....
3rd card the emperor.....I can't see the card in connection with the previous 2.....is he distant really? or playing distant...and controlling but controlling his feelings and actions ...just showing me what he wants me to I see.....is he hiding something...?
please the emperor is not very eager to give me a clue on my question.....

Perhaps he is hiding , protecting himself.