Premium German Rider Waite with Pam A crackle brown back and 1909 colouring

FLizarraga

Placed my order Oct 8th and by Dec 1st, it still hadn't arrived. So they're shipping me another one as of Dec 2nd. So far neither has arrived. Hope springs eternal though.

Rodney

Hope you get both, Rodney! [emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laura Borealis

What seller did you order from?

I got mine from an Amazon seller called New Books from Germany, and it arrived in a timely fashion. I hope you get yours soon!

Thoughtful

Yes l got mine from Amazon UK and had it within a week. Do hope you receive them soon, l say them, you may have two arriving together which will be a bonus :grin:

rwcarter

I bought it from Amazon seller Mega_Mega. I bought my mini from a different Amazon seller. Both decks had the same 6-7 week delivery window, but the mini arrived in under 2 weeks if memory serves.

FLizarraga

I was lucky enough to get my mini Von Waite from lovely delitz here. Then I ordered the full size deck from Amazon seller "New books from Germany" (not a joke, I swear, actual seller name). But despite the fact that it came to the States all the way from Europe it took maybe two weeks.

rwcarter

Just realized that the giant Deluxe Edition Tarot of A.E. Waite that has the Rosy Cross backs has the English version of the LWB that accompanies the mini Tarot von A.E. Waite in the orange box with the crackle backs. The one by Pollack and Fiebig.

rwcarter

Placed my order Oct 8th and by Dec 1st, it still hadn't arrived. So they're shipping me another one as of Dec 2nd. So far neither has arrived. Hope springs eternal though.

Rodney
Was just starting to think the Universe was trying to tell me that I don't need another RWS deck, and then the replacement deck arrived today. Still no sign of the original deck. So it took one month and two days to arrive.

Do I dare try to find the jumbo with the crackle back? (That was mostly rhetorical as I don't want to poke at the Universe and have it respond.... ;) )

Rodney

Elnor

I just stumbled upon this deck just today when doing research on the original RWS, and discovered that there is a new one out with crackle backs.

I've ordered a standard one from Amazon UK; really looking forward to it arriving!

Darytessekhmet

I noticed today that the Tarot of A.E. Waite on the AGM Urania site said they are currently not available. However a new edition is available again in May 2017 in English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese. I certainly hope they are like the German version with crackle backs and no copyright. I would assume so, but I guess we have to wait and see.

http://www.tarotworld.com/shop/taro...d44c4c9e8807f59b4a213e.html?tx_kfproducts_pi1[showUid]=40

Edited to add that I thought the link would take you directly to the deck, but it doesn't. Click the AE Waite Tarot on the left to see the deck and message.

Wheel of Fantastic

I would like to believe that the interest in this deck over the past few months has prompted the release of an English edition. However, unless it is released with PCS' original hand written titles I probably won't pick it up. I'm quite happy with the German edition I own at present.

Mind you that thick LWB in English is quite tempting.