Bonefire Tarot- From Schiffer Publishing.

starlightexp

And here I thought I was going to get away with only three decks this year... sigh....

Padma

Finally! :D

I am getting a few - I know someone who would love this as a Christmas gift!

Congratulations, Gabi! :love: so thrilled for you :)

decan

Well, I ordered this Bonefire tarot, I couldn't resist, it looks quite special. But it will be my last deck, I end my little collection with this one, there will be no other decks!!

delinfrey

Unfortunately I was late with buying the original Bonefire, so I have been waiting for this one for quite some time. I will be ordering some time in November.

I have been using the Fool's Dog app, though, religiously - I find it gives insanely accurate readings.

Mirra

Schiffer have make the deck everything I did not. This Bonefire is big and glossy and the colours are singing. This is a brave Bonefire and actually very like my original paintings.

I've been looking for a deck to bring to the beach with me and this is just perfect <3 Moved to the top of my wishlist!

Grizabella

Interesting deck, colorful! Thanks :)

I read that Grizabella is fond of this deck, she will be very happy!

I absolutely adore the Bonefire! I have the first edition. The Bonefire is so meaningful to me. I got it at a time when I was at a very low point emotionally and it brought me back to life again. I did a bunch of Exchange readings with it that I had to tap out on a tiny little phone because that was my only way to access the internet at the time. I usually try really hard to bloom where I'm planted, but at that time, I was so low and discouraged that I was thinking about leaving AT---and believe me, that's about as low as I could get without actually just giving up on everything because I love AT and my friends here.

I have the first edition. It's hard for me to handle because my hands are getting involved in my neuropathy and arthritis, so I'm really, really hoping I'll have the money to get the mass market one when the time comes. November is my birthday month, so maybe I'll get lucky. Time will tell, I guess.

And Gabi, I am SO pleased that you like the new deck and that it's reprinted! Not just because if I get the deck, I can handle it better but because you've created it in such a beautiful way. I love the art work and it's a wonderful reading deck for me and I'm sure for many, many others. You've put your beautiful spirit into it. I hope you sell millions and millions. :) :heart:

Oh my gosh! I just went back and looked at the images and I had forgotten to click the last one. That box is a work of art! So wonderful! :thumbsup:

prudence

I just preordered. I've got the original but one of my dogs destroyed many of the cards as well as the bag. So I've been waiting for this to come out.

Babalon Jones

Ordering this now and so glad to be able to. I have always regretted missing your first edition of it, as I was in a not-buying-any-decks mode. Stupid me!
So glad to have a second chance to get your paintings, as I love your talent and style.

Babalon Jones

There, done. And if the release date is accurate I should have this just before my birthday. Happy birthday to me :) looking forward to it. Congratulations on the release. Finally, right?!

Grizabella

If I could pre-order, I would, that's for sure. I just hope they don't all sell out before I can get one. Maybe if they all sell, they'll do a second printing? Do you think so?