ACE OF WANDS AS A REASON

EnchantedOne

How would you interpret Ace of Wands in ...

A.) Why a particular situation happened

And

B.) Why it happened with the particular person it happened with (opposed to anyone else).

I figure for A it would mean the situation occurred to eventually result in the manifestation of creative endeavors of some kind. For B perhaps the person chosen shares a similar path to the seeker or is best suited to manifest these qualities in the seeker or help them achieve these things.

Would love any thoughts or real-life experience on this. Thanks.

Grizabella

Are you using the card to answer both questions in the same thread? Like, for instance, did you word your question as "why did this happen and why with this person?" That's two questions and I think if you worded it similarly to what I've suggested, it might be better to add another card for the second question. Can you give a little more information?

EnchantedOne

Hi Grizabella, thanks for your response. The question was "why did this happen with this person?". I was just also interested in how Ace of Wands would be interpreted in the position of "why the situation to begin with?" bc it has come up for this before and seems to be a theme for the situation in general.

Are you using the card to answer both questions in the same thread? Like, for instance, did you word your question as "why did this happen and why with this person?" That's two questions and I think if you worded it similarly to what I've suggested, it might be better to add another card for the second question. Can you give a little more information?