Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Sidhe-Ra

Oooo, luverrly! I have sent you a PM :)

ArwenNightstar

I just posted a review of FranMadeBags on my blog. I really love her bags! If you love your Touchstone Tarot bag, get more! LOL

jeseryn

I just wanted to say thank you :) This is the prettiest deck I've seen and I have seen lots. I just absolutely love it. I bought 2 copies. One is tucked away safe and the second is in my purse and comes with me everywhere. It's truly 78 (79 with the squirrel!) friends.

retrokat

Thanks so much! The LE has nearly sold out now, so I'm glad you managed to get your 'spare' copy as well :)

HearthCricket

Kat~I have some fun questions about the Kunati edition, though they may have already been addressed and I just missed it.

Will it be gold-gilded on the edge, like the golden?

Will it be in a box similar to the Golden, like the Quantum is, or something else?

Will the finish be like the Quantum? Nice, nice, finish. Though I love the feel of the LE TT!

retrokat

The box will be something new - like a hinged cigar-style. The edges will be gold-gilt and I would assume the stock will be similar to Quantum (although I'm not 100% sure on that, but I think it's likely they are having the same printers).

GreenMoonBeam

Brain not working too well. Is there a link for ALL the cards anywhere,please?

GreenMoonBeam

Blushes and hangs head. Found her bookmark. Might go and make a coffee and
partake of your beautiful deck.
B*B, Kat.

Genii

retrokat

No probs! Reminds me - I should link to it from touchstonetarot.com too :)