Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

Nickigirl

Well in that case I really like the scans of this one. It appears to have great lines and colour. I think I'm going to order it. :)

Yves Le Marseillais

Lines and Colours

Well in that case I really like the scans of this one. It appears to have great lines and colour. I think I'm going to order it. :)

Hello Nickigirl,

Before being a Tarot publisher, I am a tarot collectioner and the main reason why I decided to start publishing Pierre Madenié tarot was for his wonderful lines and richness of his colours.

I was lucky enough to find an original deck in very good condition.

Museum of Zurich made very good quality pictures of it and this points connected with a good infographist and a good printing factory led to a very truthful and high quality facsimile.

When you will compare it to other Tarot of Marseilles pattern decks, you will understand "who is coming from who" and who is the "father" and who is the "son" in this long chain of transmission.

When you get your exemplary of it, give us your impressions and comments here as to help amatores to have a enlightened opinion of what are tarots of Marseilles.

Salutations from Marseille City Capitale of Tarot

Yves LM

Nickigirl

Thanks Yves, I will do so. :)

Nickigirl

And as an aside, there are no problems whatsoever with respect to paying with PayPal by credit card so whatever the issue was has since been fixed!

Yves Le Marseillais

It works: Thanks for your order well received and treated

And as an aside, there are no problems whatsoever with respect to paying with PayPal by credit card so whatever the issue was has since been fixed!

Hello Nickigirl,

Your parcel will flight tomorrow following your Paypal payment.

Welcome in the Limited Edition Madenié Club ;))
N° 718 /3000 exemplars

Best

Yves

Nickigirl

Yay thank you so much!!! :)

Yann

Madenie

Hello YLM,
I just received your Chosson & Madenie facsimile. Excellent job. I love those decks. Very refined, traditional and intense. The quality of reproduction is stun-ning. No personal caprice of redrawing or recolouring. I haven't seen the originals cards, but you can really feel, nothing has been altered. These are a must for any tarot reader who would like to bring depth to their approach. These are definitely decks I will use for readings myself. Thank you so much. Do you plan on releasing fac-simile of any other traditional decks?
Yann

Nickigirl

My deck has arrived! I can't wait to have some time to check it out!

Yves Le Marseillais

Who's next

Hello YLM,
I just received your Chosson & Madenie facsimile. Excellent job. I love those decks. Very refined, traditional and intense. The quality of reproduction is stun-ning. No personal caprice of redrawing or recolouring. I haven't seen the originals cards, but you can really feel, nothing has been altered. These are a must for any tarot reader who would like to bring depth to their approach. These are definitely decks I will use for readings myself. Thank you so much. Do you plan on releasing fac-simile of any other traditional decks?
Yann

Hello Yann,

Just back from one week leaves I am not reading your comments and views: Thanks for all this good vibrations that goes strait to my heart because I have spent so much energy and time to achieve this two facsimiles.

I plan to do other facsimiles as long as life allows me to do it.
Mainly Tarot of Marseilles Pattern Type I and II because they are so wonderful and so rarely published in spite some past attempts.

I need some months to recover some cash before considering doing next one.

plus some travels in Tarot lands to collect pictures and estimate witch one will be next.

Will informs you in due time here and elsewhere.

Best regards,

Yves LM

zan_chan

I'm not the type to throw around adult-sounding words like exquisite, but it's certainly the first that came to mind upon receiving this deck this evening. What a fantastic production in every way. Vibrant and beautiful and... really just wow.

Thanks Yves for your hard work!

Edit: Oh, I'm only just reading the story on the extra card about how Pierre Madenié was from Dijon. I spent a good deal of time living in Beaune and working all over Burgundy, so this deck will be a lovely way to think back on my time spent there!