Random Q&As

Mona18

Q: is my intuition right when it tells me that R has not been honest with me? talking on my back sort of thing?( horrible I know, but the feeling is so strong....I suspect this person, female, has betrayed my trust by revealing something I said to another person...and that was very unprofessional)

While I was shuffling my cards, I got a "yes" in my head ...

Coffin - Child - Sun
Key

All the cards sitting on the Key tells me that you are right. One of the funniest things about was Sassy Sybil (Tarotmama) says about what the Coffin means in the Postmark deck is "shit hit the fan". That was the first thing I thought of when I saw it here ... shit hit the fan and she's acting like a child, in an immature way ... I also think like she feels "I'm so smart" childish satisfaction that a child gets when they've done something they know it's bad on purpose to get our attention. The sun has a mischievous smirk on its face, so I am getting that type of energy. I think the Key, though, answers very clearly and reinforces the fact that you are right.

What does my career path look like?

Ronia

Yes, a dark haired woman, usually older. Sometimes a divorced woman.

Ah, that very much depends on the system I guess. I'd see the Bouquet as a woman with fair complexion and most probably light brown or dark blond hair, hazel eyes. But that's in the description part. I'd never see the Bouquet as a divorced woman or older, on the contrary, she may be independent but she's courted and surrounded by affection, regardless her marital status. The Snake would be my bet for a divorced woman, especially if it's supposed to describe any discontent she may carry. ;)

alyna

What a relief! After 4 surgeries, 2 skunks and a myriad of other problems, I need a break!

Ship - crossroad - mountain - ring - star

Your decision on whether to end things is currently causing problems in the relationship. It's blocking the relationship as a whole. Since the question is whether you should end things, I believe the cards are saying yes. The mountain is the problems leading to your decision, while the sun, as a positive card, answers yes to your question.

hey Hi,
Thanks for the reading , my question was not "should I or should I not", it was advice since I do not ask yes/No questions from any deck..it confuses me

you got Ring card at end with stars and so did I in my reading for same question..

I don't think I can get rid of it, because the Mountain are delaying the decision, the alternatives are blocked, I had same with my spread. I have no way out till I learn what I have to:/

and glad about the pets :)

MoiraKarin

not really exciting or unusual but will answer it (am joking) :)

Clover/garden

you will have a chance to do something that perhaps you wouldnt usually do, dont turn it down straight away because its different or not what you usually like to do, but this could turn out to bring you an opportunity. The clover is small luck so its something that you might miss if your not aware of it, its a chance to meet new people that will widen your social circle

this turn out to be correct. i had the chance to say good bey to someone who use to be close to me, when she was a child. It was nice to meet her partner as well

MoiraKarin

child - rider - house

It looks like someone new is going to pay you a visit. All 3 cards can represent a man, so be on the lookout for a man showing up at your doorstep.

it turned to be about my best friends daughter moving abroad

lord_ewin

Ah, that very much depends on the system I guess. I'd see the Bouquet as a woman with fair complexion and most probably light brown or dark blond hair, hazel eyes. But that's in the description part. I'd never see the Bouquet as a divorced woman or older, on the contrary, she may be independent but she's courted and surrounded by affection, regardless her marital status. The Snake would be my bet for a divorced woman, especially if it's supposed to describe any discontent she may carry. ;)

You're going by the card, whereas I was going with the queen of spades which explains the difference in interpretation. It's one of those catch 22s of the Lenormand card insets. ;)

Mona18

Someone new is good news :D

Heart - Whip - Child
Clouds

Clouds could say it might be a bit of a surprise, or someone might have something up their sleeve to add a new element to your birthday!

Overall - I get good feelings from this. I feel like you'll do something a bit smaller and intimate, maybe a gathering at your house or a restuarant etc. Someone where you can gather all the people that you love and really enjoy being around in one place for good conversations and company.
Seems like a good time to me ;)

My q: Where will I end up moving in April - close to here, or far away?

just wanted to give feedback on this ... just like idyll said ... small intimate dinner with the people I love :)