What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

suedally

Received the Gilded Reverie last week. What a beautiful set of cards. I just love using them.

Asher

Just received:

Lilac Dondorf
Wust Lenormand (both original and restored)
Antiquity Lenormand by Paris Debono

Great decks!

La Force

The Enchanted Lenormand is in the mail, I'm hoping the book is what it's cracked up to be. This will be the last deck/book I will buy.

greatdane

The ORIGINAL Lilac Twilight Lenormand THANKS EMMSMA!

WolfyJames

I've managed to find Breath of the Night Lenormand Fortune Telling Oracle Cards and the set Cherry & Lilac Twilight Lenormand at a good price at ebay. I'm so happy!

Miss Divine

I am STILL (im)patiently waiting for the Gilded Reverie Lenormand I pre-ordered since like forever ago. :(

Kevin Andrew Murphy

A number in the mail, but guess what I find at the store

I've ordered a few--the Enchanted, the Mystical, the Lo Scarabeo mega-size with the book, a Piatnik, and a splurge on the Samhain Vintage--but everything's still somewhere in the mail. So I hit a third occult shop after the first one says "We're in the middle of restocking!" and the second says "Lenormand what?" The third? Amid a large and good selection of tarot decks is the Astro Mythological Lenormand, an old stock copy from 1977 in pristine condition. At 20% off for Black Friday. Sold!

Of course the Grand Jeu is not the Petit, but still, very cool.

MoonGypsy

My most recent acquisitions are the fabulous Antique Wust [original "grubby" repro] and the mini Game of Hope restored by our talented tag_Jorrit. Wonderful decks!
i have on the way:
The Gilded Reverie USGames edition;
Dream Inspires [purchased in the trade forum from our dear Rachelkat],
and the Heraldic and Palimpsest [purchased from our dear Enchanted Shadow.]

Kevin Andrew Murphy

Two today

Well, today brought the Samhain Vintage Lenormand (with matching pouch) and the Mystical Lenormand plus 4-card booster pack plus two complimentary blue velveteen tarot pouches and two holiday peppermints. And a discount card for future purchases.

I'd never ordered from Ohm Sweet Ohm before, but with that kind of extra service, I'm impressed.

Anyway, about the decks. The Samhain Vintage is beautiful and shuffles well. It came with a nice plastic box too, though the box won't fit into the pouch. The pouch was neatly personalized, as requested, and looks very pretty. Reading with these should be fun and the four extra cards are cute.

The Mystical also shuffles well, which is a refreshing change after both the Enchanted and Laura Tuan's Lo Scarabeo Lenormand Oracle proved unshufflable, the Enchanted from being too thick and chunky, the Lo Scarabeo for being too rough on the card faces with a bad finish.

The Mystical has great pictures. About the only trouble is that once you put in the four extra cards, the cover card that came with them, and the instruction card, there's not enough room for the LWB.

MoonGypsy

This thread has been sorely neglected, so i am posting my newest Lenormand.:)

Today my sweet postie, Joyce, brought me one of tag_jorrit's newest antique restoration decks--The Paris Primitive in a lovely brown velvet pouch. It is utterly charming!:heart:

i have others on the way, but i will wait until they get here before i post.