What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

Lee

New year, new thread. :)

crystaleagle

My very first Lenormand...Seven Stars - Vintage German. Should be here in another week or so. Can't wait.

Village Witch

My very first Lenormand...Seven Stars - Vintage German. Should be here in another week or so. Can't wait.

I love my Vintage German deck.

I'm currently awaiting shipping of the Celtic Lenormand from Amazon. Out of stock, but I wanted to make sure I got on the list when it is back in stock.

When I first started with Lenormand, I swore I'd stick with only one deck. I have six so far.

greatdane

I just received another Vintage German!

The one with the spider back that's like one of her tarot backs. I use all of the ones I have.

Virgo84

Just ordered the Malpertuis lenormand today so should be here in the next week hopefully

pickled pixie

I'm currently waiting for the Natalie Rose 2nd edition :)

Sar

I am waiting for the Alyzens Lenormand.

Village Witch

The postman recently brought Under the Roses. Haven't used it to read yet, but shuffling is a bit hard due to the thickness of the deck. I'm hoping they loosen up but so far my fingers are sore so I gave up working with them.

crystaleagle

Dondorf - white & gold backs

ronspolar

New Lenormand Decks

Just received the Vintage German Lenormand deck by Tarot Seven LLC. I appreciate that this can be ordered without the playing card inserts, in one of three different sizes, and borderless. I especially enjoy the zippered storage pouch 9one can order with pictures of deck cards on either side. I wish I had paid more attention to the color to which they restored these. Everything has a dark green tint to it and the images, for me, are somewhat hard to see. I would have restored them in the direction of the original colors, not with an olive green overcast. If they somehow aged to this drab color, it makes sense, I guess. The card stock is nice, as is the texturing.