10 of cups pertaining to messages

trailanga

hi all,

i drew a card a while ago for my sister who was asking when her college transcripts would be sent and got 10oc. apparently, there are some delays re her grade changes. although we all know it's generic meaning beimg happy endings and favorable news, does anyone here have an idea what the card pertains to as far as time is concerned? could it mean that she'll receive it soon?

thanks!

nisaba

hi all,

i drew a card a while ago for my sister who was asking when her college transcripts would be sent and got 10oc. apparently, there are some delays re her grade changes. although we all know it's generic meaning beimg happy endings and favorable news, does anyone here have an idea what the card pertains to as far as time is concerned? could it mean that she'll receive it soon?

thanks!

In my timing method it's very simply ten months. Sounds like a long time, but perhaps there'll be a re-marking, or perhaps it's referring to next year's papers or something. How specific was your question? Did you make sure it was for that particular result?