10 of Cups as an event?

Dazmond

Another interesting thing to note is that, numerologically, the 10's can stand for a time of hesitation and transition. So your friend and this girl are both probably having feelings (as 10 cups is all about inner & outer emotional fulfillment), & I would say feel pretty secure in their feelings for each other, but that for what ever reason one or both of them is still sitting on the fence. They know they can't spend forever on the brink of change & will have to take action eventually if they want to see something manifest, but for now it is maybe even appropriate to take a step back & consider what they are looking for emotionally.

Libra289

Your friend has asked three separate questions above, so it's hard to know which one is being answered. Taking the first question, the Ten of Cups answers, "Yes," unless other cards in the spread negate this.

He asked one, 'Will she ask me out?' ... I was the one who asked you, as forum users, if this card could actually mean NO but there may be potential if HE makes a move instead! Haha :)

pandap

So my friend asked if he would get together with a lady he's had his eyes on for a while. He was curious as to whether she would ask him out or vice versa. She's single and seems to like him a lot.

10 of Cups was the outcome. It's not exactly like the 2 of Cups, a blissful/deep connection, but it definitely looked promising from my perspective. 10 of Cups, to me, symbolizes finalizing something emotionally, such as getting married, starting a family, or maybe even a break-up if followed by cards such as 10 of Swords.

So, what do you think? :)

To me, this card is saying the fulfilment of your wishes. So, I'd say a resounding yes, he will get together with this woman.

Teheuti

He asked one, 'Will she ask me out?' ... I was the one who asked you, as forum users, if this card could actually mean NO but there may be potential if HE makes a move instead! Haha :)
The specific wording of the question wasn't clear in your original post. The answer depends on the other cards in the spread, but the Ten of Cups, with everyone celebrating, seems like a positive response. It may be worth keeping in mind that all the Cups contain a slight hint, a mere suggestion, that the reality may not quite match up to the fantasy.

Libra289

Another interesting thing to note is that, numerologically, the 10's can stand for a time of hesitation and transition. So your friend and this girl are both probably having feelings (as 10 cups is all about inner & outer emotional fulfillment), & I would say feel pretty secure in their feelings for each other, but that for what ever reason one or both of them is still sitting on the fence. They know they can't spend forever on the brink of change & will have to take action eventually if they want to see something manifest, but for now it is maybe even appropriate to take a step back & consider what they are looking for emotionally.

Yes, that's true. In most decks, including the one I used, the couple are looking at the rainbow with their backs towards us. It's almost like it could be asking us to reassess everything that we already have and figure out what we want from life.

To me, this card is saying the fulfilment of your wishes. So, I'd say a resounding yes, he will get together with this woman.

Well it is the final card (aside from courts) in the cups suit, so it suggests that one will reach a state of maximum happiness :)

The specific wording of the question wasn't clear in your original post. The answer depends on the other cards in the spread, but the Ten of Cups, with everyone celebrating, seems like a positive response. It may be worth keeping in mind that all the Cups contain a slight hint, a mere suggestion, that the reality may not quite match up to the fantasy.

Sorry about that :) Yes that's true, but I'd see something as unrealistic if the seven of cups showed up as the outcome. Most of the time, reality doesn't live up to our fantasies but I think, as an outcome, he may get what he wants! Who knows? :)