Ever feel like the wrong cards have come up?

Achlys

Whenever a reading feels "wrong" to me, I will always reshuffle the deck. Sometimes the cards and I aren't in tune when I decide to start pulling cards from it.
Always trust your intuition when it comes to the cards. If something doesn't feel right to you, it doesn't hurt to draw a card for clarification or to reshuffle the deck.
I know there are times when after I put the deck in order, I don't shuffle properly enough and all the cards end up being in numerical order haha

EvMaeve

Its happened to me before but usually its more of I don't want this to be what it is. I've actually found one of my decks to only give negative readings. I am not sure why. Does anyone have a clue why that might happen? Is it possible I am not connecting with this deck?

If one of your decks only gives negative readings, I'd suggest cleansing it in case it has some wonky residual energy on it. If it still gives you negative readings after, then yeah, it's probably not a good match for you. I'd either keep it just for the art/collection but not read from it, or give it away.

Any card, even reversed, can have positive or negative aspects. So if you're feeling the negative side every single time you use the deck, something's not clicking right.

G6

If one of your decks only gives negative readings, I'd suggest cleansing it in case it has some wonky residual energy on it.

How do you cleanse your deck?

G6

I haven't read through every post, so if I am repeating someone I apologize. For me, when I'm reading for myself, sometimes the cards will change the conversation or say think about this instead. Kind of like this is more important for you to know. Don't know if that happens when you read for other people or not?

Achlys

How do you cleanse your deck?

There is many different ways of cleansing a deck that range from crystals to visualization. I would suggest looking it up to find a method that would work best for you.

Achlys

I haven't read through every post, so if I am repeating someone I apologize. For me, when I'm reading for myself, sometimes the cards will change the conversation or say think about this instead. Kind of like this is more important for you to know. Don't know if that happens when you read for other people or not?

When I read for other people and this happens, it's usually in the form of a card that pops out while shuffling than taking over an entire spread.