does this deck exist

Cerulean

a tarot that has constellation personalities

...you might check out for assignments and tarot structure.

Celestial Tarot by Kay Steventon.

While I saw a reprinted playing card set where the 52 cards had some pretty historical drawings of Greco-Roman constellation personalities, that also isn't what you are looking at...these might be considered novelty or astrologically minded sort of decks...not the constellation prints you are thinking of, I believe.

Regards,

Cerulean

NightWing

Constellation cards...

Contradiction: I have a Constellations deck of cards that show the stars and connecting lines of 46 north and south hemisphere constellations ONLY, against a deep blue background. No words. On the back of each card is the proper name, position in the sky, features, and brief mythology of each. While not an oracle deck, you might want to have a look at it. It is one of a series of card sets produced by Pomegranate Communications in California called "Knowledge Cards".

Try: www.pomegranate.com

Best wishes on your project!

contradiction

thank you nightwing, this actually started out as a search for tarot cards, and has evolved into much more. i will definately look at those cards, it sounds like what i am looking for.

Cerulean

A mysterious title called New Star Tarot by Erika McGinnis

on Amazon.com...there's only the journal available on Amazon.com

But there is a deck-journal kit for about twenty-four dollars.

http://www.windstormcreative.com/bee/21887.htm

The only two images that I can see is Erika McGinnis did a book cover for Farscape and the galaxy style images for the journal advert.

http://www.windstormcreative.com/lightning/20023.htm

Might be curious enough to have it ordered for a B-day present.

It's an obscure title. Maybe someone will report a sighting...

Cerulean

Deirdre

Box of Stars

Have you seen "The Box of Stars : A Practical Guide to the Mythology of the Night Sky" by Catherine Tennant? It's remaindered so it should be under $5 on Amazon.com. Not a tarot, but possibly useful for your project. Good luck!