Anna K Lenormand

greatdane

She is really lovely, Nemia

And I think she is a most talented and unique artist. I hope with lots of encouragement from us all here, she will finish the Lenormand and I look forward to any other art projects from her. I have told her about our interest here, the thread. I do know Anna has many things she's involved with, so hopefully when things slow a bit, she can finish the Lenormand and we may have another wondrous Anna deck!

Gulliver

I've only one lenormand deck. It looks well used and I couldn't decide to get another one. But the Anna K Lenormand I'd buy straight away if available. Her tarot deck I don't have but I know, it's a labour of love and so will be her lenormand.

Marirowana

Whoohoo! Anna just e-mailed this:

Hallo dear everybody!

I'm glad to be able to announce that I finally got over my painters block! The deck is complete now!
It will be another few weeks until the cards are ready to be uploaded, but I hope I'll be able to start doing so around Christmas. You will receive another email from me then!

Thanks for your patience!
Anna

greatdane

Sounds like she's emailing all on the list....

Thanks for posting before I could! I know all have been waiting and this is great news.

greatdane

I heard from Anna. K

We should be seeing a bit more by the end of January, early February, as she releases more images. I am just happy we should be able to get this deck sometime in 2016, at least I certainly hope so! Love Anna's art!

greatdane

ANNA. K emd me and asked I put this on this thread

OH AND ANNA asked me to post a link as soon as she sends it to me, which I will, of course do. VERY EXCITED things are moving along :)

And this from Anna:

1) I will this evening upload my first finished Lenormand card on my website! The others I will upload one by one, probably one card per week - as soon as they're digitally finished, too.

2) If you already have a settled understanding of the cards and have no wish to expand it, or if you are a very traditional reader, my own keywords/interpretations might be of little to no use to you. And that's fine; just ignore them! You don't need my interprtations to use my cards. But if you like broadening your range of interpretive options you might find some interesting input in my deliberations.

3) My website is not finished yet! I'm aware (and it's intentional) that the overwhelming majority of links don't work yet.

Happy Holidays to everybody, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!
Anna

tigerlilybug

This is so exciting I've always wanted a Lenormand but could never decide on the best fit for me and now I know this is going to be it, I LOVE Anna K.! Thanks for sharing greatdane :)

greatdane

Happy to, Tigerlilybug!

For people on her email list, she is sending something out as well. I saw her em this morning asking me to post this and I knew that meant it's COOOOMING!!!!

This is the deck I am most looking forward to seeing more of!

G6

Thanks for letting us know, GD!