411 Secret Tarot ~ Fool Card

Le Fanu

which is the 444 deck then? Is it the sister deck to the DM?

Rob

I'll be keeping my eyes open for this one. :p I want to be one of the 111!

AJ

Le Fanu said:
which is the 444 deck then? Is it the sister deck to the DM?
I think so. Me, I'll wait until a see a deck appear.
Methinks our Patrick is piling a lot of things on his plate.

Golden Moon

Le Fanu said:
Isn't it 444? I didn't know it was Majors only.

With only 111 copies, I'm going to avoid disappointment and not even try and get one! :D

Opps, yes its 444. And no, its not just majors only.

Dusk Till Dawn

Le Fanu said:
I suppose the logic is, the Deviant Moon is such a a big seller and people can't get enough of Patrick's unique artwork. Of course a deck with only just over 100 copies is bound to sell very (very!) fast.

the Boltcutter decks - from complete unknowns in the tarot community - sold out both decks within a couple of hours. And that was 100 copies, wasn't it? I'm not holding out much hope for this one! Plus I'm in a different time zone to the US. I shall be slumbering deeply during those 3 minutes...

Nisaba, you're in a different time zone too so I guess it isn't worth me giving you all my credit card details... ;)
Same here. It will happen while People in Europe are most likely to sleep.
Ah Well..

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
Nisaba, you're in a different time zone too so I guess it isn't worth me giving you all my credit card details... ;)
<cackle> I can try. I'll tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. I promise to buy *nothing* on your money that isn't Tarot! (Postage to Portugal later evidently isn't Tarot).

photokat

Le Fanu said:
If I'm washing the dishes or making the bed or watering the garden, that's it. Too late.

It took me about 4 minutes to crawl back to the keyboard - and I am still laughing.

Oh yeah ... in the world of tarot

*cough cough*

I meant in the world of suddenly-out-of-the-blue-released-without-notice-extremely-and-very-very-very-limited-edition-NOT-TO-BE-MISSED-AT-ANY-COST- - Tarots

using the bathroom, sleeping, perhaps having real (but only in emergencies! and then keep it brief!) social interactions or in a dull moment of distraction, with the computer being out of sight, missing the opportunity of a lifetime is a real threat to the eager enthusiast.

Oh man. This is just hysterical. I love you, Le Fanu!

strings of life

AJ said:
this isn't the 444 deck.
Patrick's word is law
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=140494
The correct information.

Golden Moon, this is a Majors only deck and it has nothing to do with the Secret deck.

Oh, the random information us Tarot enthusiasts know :laugh:.

Laughing at LeFanu's comment. Remember, Tarot comes first - chores, work and other priorities can wait! The deck comes out in Fall, so you have plenty of time to prepare. Ha!

Lastly, I adore his artwork, but am not a big fan of Majors Only (I own one Majors deck). I may bite for the artwork alone though. To come up with a framing concept...

Alta

I am in the group "I am not even going to try". Go to it you lovely fanatics!

omg, Le Fanu and photokat..... :joke: