Finally! Chronata's tarot deck in progress

September Pixie

I am with everyone else... I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want this deck!! :D

mercenary30

I have already started saving my change jar, in the case that Chronata has a limited edition special print. That way I can afford it if the cost is up there like Gilded tarot.

The cool thing is, I will pay whatever the price may be......

So I already have about $110 saved up! :)

lunakasha

OK.....let's see it, Chronie!!! :p

I heard a rumor....on another thread.....that you have been holding out on us....:eek:LOL

Can we see another card???? Pretty PLEASE???? :):):)

:D Luna

lunakasha

mercenary30 said:
I have already started saving my change jar, in the case that Chronata has a limited edition special print. That way I can afford it if the cost is up there like Gilded tarot.

The cool thing is, I will pay whatever the price may be......

So I already have about $110 saved up! :)

WOW merc....you're not kidding around are you???? :p

Chronata....I think you could probably get A LOT more out of him if you hold out long enough.....mwhahahaha!!! })

:p Luna

Chronata

I love you guys. :D You are all insane... hee hee!

Merc...I can't imagine that my limited edition deck would actually cost that much...(at least not until they wind up on E-Bay!)

Hmmm...but maybe Luna is right...I should just have you keep collecting those pennies! If I could get into the Gilded price range, maybe I wouldn't have to worry so much about rent anymore!

I promised some of you today that I would have a card to show you...but this one isn't it.

I was originally going to show off the Lovers, but I'm still gonna wait on that card, and reveal it later.

However...I did just get my Priestess finished this evening...(well, mostly finished anyway)

There's still some work that needs to be done..and some way to get the scanner to show the subtlty of the colors (still not very good with all this digital fixing yet!)

She is wearing a snowy owl mask, because she wanted to.

She was also very firm about NOT being inside the ballroom.

I still regret that I couldn't hide a pomegranite in there somewhere. Ah well... There still may be a chance later...

Enjoy!

Attachments

• mmhighpriestess.jpg
    mmhighpriestess.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 239

Astra

Hey, you can get a bunch of pomegranates in there - just replace the flowers on her skirt with them (or some of them, anyway). As long as the fabric is patterned anyway...

Oh, and yes, I like it a LOT.

Ravenswing

the priestess unmasked?!?

Chronata--

Of course you can't put a High Priestess inside... She is of the wide open spaces.

But I think I've guessed her alter ego. If you imagine taking off her mask, she'd look an awful lot like your avitar. })

Hmmmmm... :laugh:

It's lookin' real good. Keep the flow goin'...

fly well
Raven

lunakasha

Beautiful Chronata!!!!

I love her skirt....reminds me of peacock feathers!!! :D

These cards keep getting better and better....cannot wait to see the Lovers when it's ready.....

Guess I had better start saving my pennies too.....:eek:

Thanks for sharing these cards, Chronie.....you've got a lot of fans here, eagerly awaiting the day we can all have our own version of the Midnight Masquerade....

:D Luna

mercenary30

Lovers Card

Hehehehe

:D

skytwig

This is a fantabulous deck!!

Love the Tower!!

And thank you for your thoughts about the Heirophant.... adding that to my view of him..... helps alot :) I love that there are 2 children with him..... that softens the definition for me and actually adds some intriguing dimension.....

High Priestess is as elegant as I see her, too..... thanks!

We're all rooting you on..... can't wait to hold the deck in my hands!