2016 Lo Scarabeo Catalog

desertrat

For your viewing enjoyment:

http://www.youblisher.com/p/1257240-Lo-Scarabeo-new-products-2016-English/

My computer did not play nice with the catalog webpage. :(

New Tarot decks include:

Epic Tarot (by Paolo Martinello who did the Universal Fantasy Tarot)
Masonic Tarot (very Masonic-y)
Tarot Apokalypsis - Kit (Erik Dunne's new neck)
CatTarot (Another cat themed deck)
Circle of Life Tarot ?? (I can't tell if this is the same deck as previously published)
The After Tarot - Kit (Interesting concept - picturing what happens to the RWS images a few moments after the original)
The Lost Code of Tarot - Kit (looks intriguing!)
Color Your Tarot (you can color your own deck)

There are other items listed which I haven't mentioned - Majors only, Oracle decks, etc.
I like that there are many decks this year that will be published with companion books. :)

ETA: Yes, Circle of Life Tarot appears to be the same - perhaps different backs.

Thoughtful

Some nice new decks to come l see. Interested to see more about The After Tarot and l had in mind already to get the Colour Your Tarot.
More money going out in 2016 :joke:

seedcake

I must admit - I'll buy Epic Tarot 'cause I really like Martinello's artwork. Universal Fantasy is great for reading and I hope Epic would be the same.

Cat Tarot - it has something pleasing. Nice borders. But I'll think a lot before buying it (if).

The After Tarot - it looks lovely, really. I like that the artist decided to work with original RWS material. The kit looks very tempting.

These are the most interesting and will consider obtaining ;)

ps. and the Lenormand deck. I'm circling around Lenormand for months.

earthair

Gonna need a bigger bookshelf in 2016!

*Gets out the tools and wood...*

Do I see a Golden Wirth??? :D bounce :D bounce :D bounce
And a colour your own...bliss :):):)

Shade

Well then! I always enjoy the LS Catalog each year.

Epic Tarot: All in. Universal Fantasy is a deck I use very often.

After Tarot - intriguing idea but how does one read that? For the new vision I proposed doing a reading with the Rider Waite and being sure to use reversals then after the cards are laid out, replace all the reversed cards from the New Vision. With this one I suppose you could do a Rider Waite layout and place the After Tarot card to the right of each card. Heck, you could do a Rider Waite layout and place both the New Vision and After Tarot counterparts out and get a real 360 experience. Hmmmmm

I like the original Circle of Life quite a bit so I'm curious as to why it was revised.

Golden Wirth - I'm probably in, I do love the Wirth

The others... probably not my specific cup of tea. Cat decks just will not quit will they? Much like their feline inspirations.

stellar4

Thanks for that; one glance through and the After Tarot and the Ceccoli Oracle are already definites on my wish list and the Wirth a maybe...

Obsydian

That CatTarot fascinates me and I miiiiight have to get it. <3

Annabelle

Most of these look a little too busy and flashy for my tastes, but I'm looking forward to the After Tarot and the Lost Code of Tarot . . . and DEFINITELY the Color Your Tarot. I'll likely buy two of that one, so I can color one in and keep one in black & white. :thumbsup:

MissChiff

Thank you for sharing.... I may have to take out a loan against my house.....

Celtictarot

Ceccoli Oracle? I already have the Victoria Frances Oracle! What market is that for?