Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon

miss_apples

I have a Leo sun and a Scorpio moon sign and I have a lot of unexplainable attributes and behaviors within myself and I think my sun/moon sign combination has a lot to do with that. I would like to hear from all of you what your insight is on what a person with a Leo sun sign and a scorpio moon sign would be like.

Minderwiz

It's actually difficult to give an exact response because Sun and Moon are only two (though the important two) placements, so some of your 'unexplainable attributes' may be due to things other than the Sun / Moon combination.

If you post your birth details - hh:mm, dd/mm/yyyy and place we can be a bit more exact.

Leo Sun's are associated with a generous, demonstrative, dramatic expression of one's underlying creativity and will power. The Scorpio Moon gives an intensity of feelings and emotions which might well intensify the Leo characteristics as well - leading to being somewhat over dramatic and intensly loyal. Much would also depend on whether Sun and Moon actually aspect each other, especially by square.

How this plays out in your life would also be heavily influenced by the House placements of the luminaries.

miss_apples

my birthday is August 17th 1980

Adele

sun leo, moon scorpio feedback...

hi miss_apples... I am also a leo... so I have a good grasp of having the sun in leo.

first of all, having a leo sun and scorpio moon means that the sun and moon are square to each other by sign... that is not a harmonious aspect... since leo is fire and scorpio is water... water tends to dampen/put out the fire/enthusiasm energy of leo... I say it is a tough combo b/c the moon rules the emotions... leo wants to be out there having fun, enjoying the sun rays... but scorpio moon is a dark moon... bring the person to a very deep emotional level... also I think the person would feel a need to be in control... it also gives great loyalty b/c both signs are known to be very loyal... so it has its ups and downs. having a scorpio moon is never going to be easy sailing for the person on an emotional level. but it really depends which is strongest in the chart, etc. one of the benefits of a scorpio moon is great intuition.

Adele

time of birth...

miss_apples.. do you know your exact time of birth? this is how we can know exactly which house the sun and moon sit in.. as well as the rising sign... and where were you born, city, state?

I can give you additional feedback if I have this info.

miss_apples

Re: time of birth...

Adele said:
miss_apples.. do you know your exact time of birth? this is how we can know exactly which house the sun and moon sit in.. as well as the rising sign... and where were you born, city, state?

I can give you additional feedback if I have this info.

I believe I was born around 8am and I was born in Minneapolis Minnesota.

Major Tom

Oddly enough, I'm a Leo sun and Scorpio moon. ;)

There does seem to be a tendancy to turn into my own worst enemy. :laugh:

22 August 1955, 11:03pm in the holy city of San Antonio, Texas.

miss_apples

Major Tom said:
Oddly enough, I'm a Leo sun and Scorpio moon. ;)

There does seem to be a tendancy to turn into my own worst enemy. :laugh:

22 August 1955, 11:03pm in the holy city of San Antonio, Texas.

lol...so you must know how I feel then. Its like the Leo in me wants to be outgoing and bubbly but then the scorpio in me wants to be dark and elusive.

Adele

miss_apples...

hi... around 8am is not really good... an exact time is best... do you have a birth certificate that you can verify your birth time?

miss_apples

Re: miss_apples...

Adele said:
hi... around 8am is not really good... an exact time is best... do you have a birth certificate that you can verify your birth time?

My time of birth isnt on my birth certificate.