Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 24 - #114

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CANCER
Degree: 24
Number: 114

Symbol: A WOMAN AND TWO MEN (OR A MAN AND TWO WOMEN) CAST AWAY ON A SMALL ISLAND.

MCsea

Jones Key Word: Inception

Ridder-Patrick: Blood vessels of digestive organs

Crystal Element: Rutilated Quartz

Rutilated Quartz is needle like rutile crystals enclosed in quartz. spiritually transmutes negativity, enhances communication with spirit guides

Are these people related, karmically connected, are they here for eachother, or to stop eachother fulfilling their destiny, are they happy together or very alone. How do we get 'moving' or are we supposed to stand still and watch. Standing in the sun seems to be good.... so are they all physical people or are two our guides?

MARINA

tink27

My first thoughts with this symbol was the series Gilligan’s Island, when all different types of archetypes were stranded and beached on an island. Another favorite (although only One) was Castaway. Oh, and we can't forget Survivor!

I’m not inclined to pick 2 females or 2 males…but I hope that the three would represent a divine purpose, an intuitive vision and most of all a plan!

It would be a great shock to my system of being separated from everything and everyone except the other two people in exile with me. Are we strangers or friends?

Imagining it could have been a tidal wave that brought us to this island…..it has for a time smashed not only our earthly desires but everything that in this life that we stand for.

I’m sure all three would initially feel bewildered, paralyzed and disconnected from all that is familiar. At first, I know I would be afraid, fretful, depressed and moody! Each of us would cry: Why me! Why me! Whatever we had acquired in our lives now lost. But what we do have is our wits, our abilities our knowledge and our insight to see us through. Each of us unique, each on their own path, no one better than the other.

No longer can the three of us linger on an idea, a possibility or even an intellectual concept. We have to act and we have to act now….our survival depends on it.

A woman or women in this scenario could give the three a feeling of woman/mom/home/security. A feeling of someone being there for you.

Cancer is an emotional sign. On an island, emotions can carry us to treacherous waters, rapids, waterfalls….but with instruction the waters become our friends, our allies, we find our roots, we learn to process raw materials, put things together.

I think too that each person should and would need to create their own space. Working as a team is essential but there will be times each will have a deep longing to go home, and their own private space will allow them their own memories, their connections to the past, which gives them something to hold onto, emotional support and sustenance until they are hopefully rescued.

If not, they will have to discover all the elements (animal, plant, mineral) and supplies on this island, build a structure, a sense of family, a home base and put down roots.

tink

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 254