What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Machelle

received my Stempunk deck today. I can't wait to get home and check it out. :D

vee

Lilac Twilight came yesterday and the Victorian Flower oracle should cometoday, so I guess it's an oracle week for me.

My Robledo Dodal is en route too, but it'll be awhile.

Asher

It's been raining Lenormands...

at my house this past week and a half!

I received the Lo Scarabeo Lenormand, the Gypsy Lenormand, the Magisches Lenormand, the 2nd edition Postmark Lenormand, the Astrological Lenormand, and the Mertz Lenormand.

Only awaiting the Lilac Lenormand which is on it's way across the pond.

Little Hare

Forgot to mention I ordered a copy of Chronata's All hallows tarot :D So much cheaper with shipping from amazon then from tarot connections. Can't wait to get it. I have a sneaking suspicion this deck will be added to my minute tarot to read for people

starlightexp

I just got a wonderful deal on a copy of T:The New Age Tarot :) :) :)

GoldenWolf

Mary El Tarot is on its way from Amazon. It should arrive next week.

Penthasilia

My Kalevala just came :D

<---thank you starlightexp! :heart:

I wubs it!

:)

Pet Jeffery

I recently decided (using money from a legacy) to buy my entire wish list, so I'm currently waiting for six tarots:

Deviant Moon Tarot
Law of Attraction Tarot
Tarot of the Cat People
Bright Idea Deck
Fantastical Creatures Tarot
Circle of Life Tarot

Plus, I've also ordered all four volumes of Stuart Kaplan's Encyclopedia, and Jean Freer's "The New Feminist Tarot".

After this, I don't expect I'll ever again have more than one or two tarots/tarot books on order.

Matz

I’m waiting to receive the Illuminated Tarot – can’t wait! It’s such a wonderful feeling knowing that somebody is making the deck for you.

Frayling0

Hajo Bhanzaf's "Tarot Handbook" and Mary Greer's "21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card" have both been dispatched. And now, I have no Amazon gift cards left :(