Enchanted oracle...Opinions please?

Miss Divine

Hi,

I was thinking about purchasing this deck, but only if I know it's worth it.
I absolutely love the artwork of the fairies, but I want a good usable readable deck, not another one sitting on my shelf gathering dust.
Anybody who has it, please chime in with your opinions about this deck.

Thanks in advance! :D

souljourney

I have it. Um, I'm not sure I'd say it's a readable deck.
I could see using it to say pick a fairy to work with for the week/month/season. The book has some "spells" or affirmations that go with each fairy.

Kanon

This deck is on my wish list also. I'd love to hear some comments too :heart:!

Golden Moon

They look nice, I plan to get them soon. :)

cardlady22

You're talking about the Jessica Galbreth, right?
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/enchanted-oracle/

I have this set. As much as I adore oracles, I have to admit that this one (as well as the Amy Brown) is in my possession as a good way to collect the art. I think Barbara Moore did a good job with creating something for each card, but I wouldn't pull more than 3 cards at a time for a reading. Phrasing your question and designating card positions to mean tightly specific things will help.

And I will shamelessly admit that I wish all artists would offer "oracle card" sizes for those of us who don't have enough wall space and/or income! Maybe releasing update packs to work toward completion.

Miss Divine

cardlady22 said:
You're talking about the Jessica Galbreth, right?
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/enchanted-oracle/

I have this set. As much as I adore oracles, I have to admit that this one (as well as the Amy Brown) is in my possession as a good way to collect the art. I think Barbara Moore did a good job with creating something for each card, but I wouldn't pull more than 3 cards at a time for a reading. Phrasing your question and designating card positions to mean tightly specific things will help.

And I will shamelessly admit that I wish all artists would offer "oracle card" sizes for those of us who don't have enough wall space and/or income! Maybe releasing update packs to work toward completion.

Yes, that's the one.
I don't want a deck just for the art. I have enough pretties as it is. :laugh:
I want a deck that is usable, with some kind of depth. I hope more kind people will chime in here also. Thank you! :)

Miss Divine

And I still can't make up my mind...

Kanon

I ordered this deck today from Amazon.com :heart:.

Rev_Vesta

I have this deck and love it, I have used it for clients and have given many indepth readings with it....took me a little while to work through the imagery......but well worth the time........

It depends on whether this sort of imagery triggers info to be brought forth.....

Vesta

Kanon

Mine arrived this evening, and I can say it's totally gorgeous! The faeries are so alive. The deck comes with one silver organdy pouch, and one faery necklace. This is my new favorite deck :heart:.