Favorite decks

AmethystEyes

What is your favorite Lenormand deck?
I only have one and am thinking about getting another.
Share which ones you like :)
When looking it doesnt seem like there are many?

Lunajade

favorite decks

My favorite lenormand deck is the Lenormand Oracle (Gina di Roberto). Beautiful vintage images and no playing card inserts.

Lunajade

favorite decks

My favorite lenormand deck is the Lenormand Oracle (Gina di Roberto). Beautiful vintage images and no playing card inserts.

Lunajade

favorite decks

deleted. sorry, double post

kalliope

What is your favorite Lenormand deck?
I only have one and am thinking about getting another.
Share which ones you like :)
When looking it doesnt seem like there are many?

If there don't seem to be many Lenormand decks, you aren't looking in the right places! Here's a recent post where I list the approximately 30 different Lenormands I own ;) :
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4275081&postcount=19

Looking on Book Depository is always smart for some of the cheaper decks that are difficult to find on Amazon (in the US at least). Most of my other favorites are reproductions done by Lauren at The Game Of Hope.

pickled pixie

My favourite so far is Rootweavers Vintage Lenormand! I adore it :D

greatdane

I read with all the Lenormands in my profile, but I lean toward the C'est La Vie, Vintage German and the Berenika decks (Lilac Twilights and Mysteries of the Old Castle). I also read quite often with the Flonz. I do a LOT of Lenormand readings and the one I probably read the least with is the STS, partially because of the card stock.

Village Witch

My favorite deck by far is TarotbySeven's Vintage Lenormand. The look of a vintage deck with smooth-as-silk shuffling card stock.

My other favorites are Le Fanu’s Lilac Dondorf, Britta’s Lenormand, and the Magisches Lenormand.

AmethystEyes

The one I have is the one that Chronata created that I got the a Halloween exchange. Its cute, but only black and white and I'm thinking of looking for something more colorful!

Oh my gosh pickled pixie I'm liking what I see with Rootweavers Vintage Lenormand!