Favorite decks

pickled pixie

It's gorgeous isn't it!! I have it in both poker and mini. It's even lovelier in real life!!! :D

ana luisa

Visually, the Alone's Vision. For serious, precise reading, the Antiquarium.

AmethystEyes

So I definitely want to get a new deck! Should I spend the money? Probably not :laugh: Oh well! Im itching! :D

pickled pixie

Do it!!! Do it!! Do it!!! :D

MandMaud

Have you decided which one, AE? I have my eye on the Silhouettes because it would be completely unambiguous. With my mini Weiss Eule I keep thinking the stars are the clouds until I look closely, and keep thinking the coffin is the book. :laugh: But i don't think I want cards as big as the Silhouettes... ah, me, decisions...

AmethystEyes

They look nice Maud, but for me I want something with more color since my current one is black and white.

I am leaning towards Magisches Lenormand now. So cute!

Aster Breo

My current favorite for reading is the Zingdoodle (by Rootweaver, available on Etsy). I also love the Lenormand de Marseilles, but haven't read with it much. Yet.

The Magisches was one of my first decks, back when you had to get them from Germany. I liked it then, but had very few other options. Now, the art looks cartoonish to me. And I think the Child card is creepy. ;-)

I'm hoping to get a Game of Hope reproduction deck for Mother's Day. Hopefully, the shop will reopen soon...

AmethystEyes

The Magisches was one of my first decks, back when you had to get them from Germany. I liked it then, but had very few other options. Now, the art looks cartoonish to me. And I think the Child card is creepy. ;-)
I'll take it off your hands ;)

TarotDreamer

I have two favorites: The Malpertuis Lenormand and the Under the Roses Lenormand.

AmethystEyes

Malpertuis looks nice.