where can i find this deck?

Pao

yes its the same deck but in spanish just like the link i posted originally. They are in spanish. it means The Cards of The Witches. its the one i am searching for i dont want it in french.

6 Haunted Days

I am assuming this an oracle? (52 cards) So it would, for me, have to in English! This deck is stunning I sure would love one.....

Pao

yes it seems to be an oracle deck. i think it has some cards like the wheel and such but the others are named basil (the herb) and that type of thing.

willowfox

If anyone finds this deck in English then can they please put up a link.

heathwitch

That is a lovely deck! I'd be interested in finding it too. Here's hoping someone can help... :)

lunakasha

They used to have it at alida, but I just checked....sold out. :(

I have seen the cards and they are really nice....the same thick, unlaminated cardstock used in Isa Donelli's Tarocchi Gitani
and Laura Tuan's Celtici.

The artwork is beautiful....good luck with finding a copy!

:) Luna

lunakasha

willowfox said:
If anyone finds this deck in English then can they please put up a link.

I am pretty sure that it is only available in French.
You could still use the cards as an oracle, but the book would not be helpful unless you can read French.

:) Luna

Aulruna

There's an Italian version, too - "Le Carte delle Streghe". That's the one I got. It's also by Isa Donelli, like the Gitani, publisher is DeVecchi.

Not aware of other languages though.

Sheri

Don't let the languages keep you from a great deck :D Most of the decks I have are in other languages exclusive of English (Italian, German, Spanish, French and even Chinese!). It really opens you up to using your own interpretations regarding the cards versus someone else's, and gives you the freedom to enjoy any deck that was ever made :D

:love: valeria

Pao

i wouldnt care really if i could find ittttttttt :( :( :(