Thoth Quick and Easy - Drink it!

Zephyros

Off topic (such as it is) while "researching" Kabbalah water, I read that Madonna "converted" to Kabbalah... I didn't know it was something you could convert to...

Always Wondering

Gives a whole new meaning to drinking the kool-aid. :laugh:

I wonder if the OTO will have something to say about this. :laugh:

AW

wildgypsyheart

Lol, I wonder how terrible it tastes in comparison to the Minerva or Athena energy drinks? :rolleyes:

Can just see the commercial for it now...
"Do you want to have the on-going, burst of god-like energy the ancient Egyptian Gods did? Are you dealing with that dreaded five o'clock crash while staring at all those papyrus needing scribed? Is your boss harassing you more than a plague of locusts on crops? Try Thoth Energy Boost Tea! No jitters, no crashing, just pure energy for hours! (Side effects may include increase in local cat population and unexplained need to mummify everyday objects)"

elendiar

Interesting. "Mr. Popescu Sorin" is of Romanian heritage, at least as far as his name goes. Romanians, myself included, have always been known to be rather inventive... :)

astronautica

So this is what my Thoth study is lacking! Hook me up! :D

Richard

They stole my avatar.

Zephyros

So this is what my Thoth study is lacking! Hook me up! :D

Although I was the one who posted the link, I just noticed what looks like a hexagram which Thoth seems to be holding. I guess gregory was right, you really can assimilate the deck!

If I may be geeky, in the original Thoth story, Setna actually did drink the book, by writing the spells written in it down and then melting them in beer and drinking it.

a_gnostic

Late to the party, I know, but...
...with ginko extrakt
Does this mean they use the magickal kind as opposed to the ordinary stuff from Malkhut?