Back pain can anyone help please?

MizGrace

JuniperPress Pine Sap oil, not sure costs of delivery to uk from Canada might be a lot?
kind offer :)

Emily you made me laugh out loud I thought one minute is the door haunted? then realized it was the dogs back again. I thought a possessed door and back pain! my dr tells me to walk around as much as possible to free the back up isnt changed a lot what to do.
Cat pose will give it a whirl along with tennis balls and anything else I can lay my hands on to help thats been suggested.

I have been more mobile today and lay last night with flourite under me wasnt as painful today. lifting things is a habit I dont have a other half to lug all the heavy things around,because I simply havent found someone who is worth knowing longterm. its taught me how to put up blinds and rely on myself though.

Emily

Emily you made me laugh out loud I thought one minute is the door haunted? then realized it was the dogs back again. I thought a possessed door and back pain! my dr tells me to walk around as much as possible to free the back up isnt changed a lot what to do.
Cat pose will give it a whirl along with tennis balls and anything else I can lay my hands on to help thats been suggested.

I didn't get much sleep that night mainly because I couldn't move to get up - I tried pushing Shane (German Shepherd) but he was comfortable and decided to get me back my bracing his paws on me, so I pulled my pillow out from under his head and tried to stifle him with it, my other little dog thought it was some kind of game and I ended up with him half on my chest, luckily he was light.

Shane decided he'd had enough and when he got up I thought I could struggle up too but he only moved a couple of inches and then I was trapped for the night again. My hubby slept through all this. It was an interesting night. :)

MizGrace

animals are quite amazing Emily!

I bought a back massager battery one pillow that goes on a chair you wrap a elastic band behind it attaches to everything, makes tv picture go crazy mind you! I have physio for it now yet they are quite bossy! I have yoga bands to put on my feet lay on floor and pull, its painful and a few yoga stretches. Ouch! I have a huge pack of ketoprofen to use on my back.
my backs not as bad as it was,
I did sleep with flourite beside me and carry it as I imagine a lot of women do placed it in my bra! can see the mens eyes minds ticking going!) so 99% of women I pass have these in their bras?! I felt the crystal would feel better with warmth and treated it as if it has feelings.
still have no lodestones, yet quite intrigued by them the idea of magnets pulling out pain. no pine ointment as of tax to uk sadly, customs pinged me recently on a pendant from NC.
I did buy labradorite hearts, a Raspberry quartz point I do wonder if both will work on the back. Rarely do I get drawn to gemstones at the moment I am having intense dreams if I use labradorite. I really wanted to buy these at a festival. They are sitting on window ledge in full moon hoping they will calm down.I ran to get money out and ran back to find someone holding them about to buy them. mY head was going no, they are mine put them down.Started praying for them to be mine and envisioned a rope to myself and the crystals. Going those are mine.
That little technique worked and they came home to me.

one is very light grey the other is very dark green. I should have looked where from. one said spectrolite? I paid 8.00 for the two. they had so many but the place was filling up as upto 30k visit strawberry fair. I have to say I wasn't keen on it there as so crowded and larger was spilling from cups so much it would land on you inevitably you couldnt miss it.
There were native stalls peace bracelets yet it wasn't peaceful to walk around sadly. really hard to view anything. I did rush off with two tarot decks as spotted one brick a brack stall with them tucked under a babies toy.I zone din and said how much?

I left with the celtic tarot, voyager box set liz dean tarot. 3 sets! I was super happy. Yet I dont have much space to put them! my problem is if I see tarot or spiritual items now I can not resist them, its like a magnet saying buy me, these people dont respect me and what I am or do! take me home protect me.Love me respect me!my logical side tells me to shut up! the illogical side says right spend cash cant often afford take them home, view them later incase they are the right deck for me. I am still searching for that deck that people have said connects fully to your soul and just fits. I want that feeling! same with crystals!

I will have to take some pictures of my find at the festival. my feet and legs and back still feel awful from walking around as, they caged you in, dangerous if a stampede, as only one exit except for some steep steps, huge railings round you.Never been that way before and everyone was searched.I was glad of it as, it meant safety for all.
The only nice people I spoke to were on the stalls,the wardens and secruity people, the rest of the passers by of those sitting near you were drunk and spilling larger! except for a few eccentrics and hippies like myself who were throwing peace signs which was pretty nice!you could feel the love!

lodestone added to my list of wants.

Emily

White Tiger Balm

I keep seeing the back massager's that you put on a chair, am thinking of asking hubby to buy me one for my birthday. :)

I've never been to a festival like that, which is probably good because I can't pass up on tarot or oracle decks when I see them, I usually have to tear myself away but if I see them on a second hand stall or carboot, then I know I won't be able to walk away. I bought a Rider Waite with the blue lilly back the other week for only £5, I already have this deck and its not one of my favourites but this deck is younger than mine and the printing quality looks better.

I thought I'd also post here about something else that I have found to deal with back pain - well any kind of joint pain - Tiger Balm White, it also comes in red but I have the white - I'm quietly impressed with this stuff. I managed to twist my knee and ibuprofen wasn't working so I trawled the web looking for alternative painkillers and came up with White Tiger Balm - I ordered it off Amazon. It seems to work instantly, it didn't just take the edge off the pain with my knee, it went. The effects lasted a good few hours and then I repeated. All you have to do it to rub it on. But make sure you wash your hands because I also managed to get some on my bottom lip, so that went numb for quite a while. :) I haven't used it on my back yet.

EvaSegovia

I had to have back surgery, but I'll spare you all the blow by blow... Suffice it to say, I still have lower back problems. Anyway, the stone I use on the area is a very large garnet. I'm pretty sensitive to the energy of stones, and I find that working with the garnet on my root chakra has a very possitive effect. I bought mine on EBay for what I considered a very reasonable price at the time.

celticnoodle

I keep seeing the back massager's that you put on a chair, am thinking of asking hubby to buy me one for my birthday. :)

I had one (I wonder where it is now??? :confused:) and it was WONDERFUL!!! I also love the heat pads, and use them a lot too--and then occasionally an ice pack when I need it. But, I am more partial to heat.... :) You'll love it, its a great help for a bad back!

MizGrace, I know your thread was originally posted a year ago, and I do hope things are better for you now. But, if it helps and if it comes back to you--try epsom salt baths in warm to as hot as you can stand it, water. a BIG help--and then ice and heat after as req'd. Gentle stretching and walking is also helpful as your doctor recommend. I also have a bad back and am getting over a pinched nerve in my lower back/hip area. painful--but not as bad as it could be thankfully. I do hope you never have to go through it again though. epsom salt baths are my first go to remedy!

Your festival sounds so wonderful! I haven't been to one like that in ages! I'd love to go to one again. Maybe one day.

I thought I'd also post here about something else that I have found to deal with back pain - well any kind of joint pain - Tiger Balm White, it also comes in red but I have the white - I'm quietly impressed with this stuff. I managed to twist my knee and ibuprofen wasn't working so I trawled the web looking for alternative painkillers and came up with White Tiger Balm - I ordered it off Amazon. It seems to work instantly, it didn't just take the edge off the pain with my knee, it went. The effects lasted a good few hours and then I repeated. All you have to do it to rub it on. But make sure you wash your hands because I also managed to get some on my bottom lip, so that went numb for quite a while. :) I haven't used it on my back yet.
Oh, I will have to buy this too and keep on hand, thank you! Ive seen it in stores here before.

I had to have back surgery, but I'll spare you all the blow by blow... Suffice it to say, I still have lower back problems. Anyway, the stone I use on the area is a very large garnet. I'm pretty sensitive to the energy of stones, and I find that working with the garnet on my root chakra has a very possitive effect. I bought mine on EBay for what I considered a very reasonable price at the time.
(((Eva))) So sorry to hear this. My best friend had to have back surgery and I we had just moved to a new state-far away. I was so bummed I wasn't htere, so I use to keep her company when she was home re-cuperating, but staying on the phone with her until she either fell asleep or one of her regular "checkers" came by.

I know that calcite and flourite are also two good ones for bone and back issues. Also, just read and am going to use this more--if you can eat fresh coconut (or dissolve coconut oil into water and drink it) it is surprisingly good for bone issues of any kind! Also buy some coconut oil to massage into your joints. Which I do fairly regularly anyway, becuase it leaves the skin so healthy and soft and smooth looking.

If you CAN - do some tai chi exercises - which is really just gentle stretching of each muscle group. I know I push the coconut oil and tai chi a lot--but the two are wonder "drugs" for my bones! :D check out this site for tai chi stretches...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok1gB28LaWs

this is only one that is gentle, easy and really good for you!

EvaSegovia

Thanks C Noodle. Going to try it. Lord knows there's plenty of coconut oil on this island! And I like the tai chi exercises you posted as well.... Going to try to incorporate both into my daily routine. Sensuous and peaceful... Lovely...

MizGrace

Emily The back massager is working well its by dreamtouch ( I dound like a sales rep!)

Tiger balm in white! I will be looking this up. I tried a red balm must be the same type. I got it form a chinese store but it did nothing. I am happy to try the other version.
Ibuprofen doesnt do much for me either. I have ketoprofen from doctors its hit or miss.

well done with finding a younger version of the rider waite, why not give it a try and see how it feels to you? you never know in time it might be something you work with. I am stunned at how pricey tarot is becoming. I am awful at festivals so, well done you for not heading to them! its almost impossible not to buy something there! well nobody can blame you for spending 5.00 here and there! why not spoil yourself once in a while!

I struggle to find the right type of tarot deck, I seem to have a psychometry issue with things I buy and start locking into images. I started visiting the spiritualist church and now everything is opening up to me. Much to families dislike, they are starting to back off from me, which is fine I barely see them except times when money is involved so, its not really a big thing! I get a pang that tells me to buy one and I start working it with and feel un grounded, as if I am in 'fairyland' and struggle then to work with the cards. I am having this issue with an oracle right now which gave me a restless nights sleep. I steer clear mostly of car boots as I have had to have weeks before payday when Tarot makes me purchase it and I end up barely eating, tarot or food, I will now chose tarot over food. I can't help it, its taking over my life! I blame the spiritualist church.

EvaSegovia

hope you are feeling better now. I dont get on with garnet, yet my mother wore one when she was working on the car! I wonder if it was a thing subconsciously that was saving her back pain without her knowing!

celticnoodle.

epsom salts I use to use them for asthma. ( dont try this! without a dr telling you!) I also used them on swollen feet put in bowl for gran. you are so right there epsom is worth having around the place.
My back varies, it is worse now on walking and the longer I stay seated, especially if I sleep well, I ge tout of bed and it sticks! I blame age!

coconut oil I use for teeth pain swish it between gums. and I put through hair and on skin. yet eating it I bypass it as never think to use it. how interesting.

celticnoodle

Thanks C Noodle. Going to try it. Lord knows there's plenty of coconut oil on this island! And I like the tai chi exercises you posted as well.... Going to try to incorporate both into my daily routine. Sensuous and peaceful... Lovely...

:laugh: I didn't even see you were in Hawaii! Yes, I guess you have a lot of coconut around you! I also would think fresh like that is the best way to get it. :D lucky you!

MizGrace

trying out the Tai Chi Link now. Ouch! didnt realise how much pain I have in my feet today.
this is a really good video to learn form never tried Tai Chi ty Celticnoodle