Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 22 - #52

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 22
Number: 52

Symbol: WHITE DOVES FLYING STRAIGHT AND FEARLESSLY OVER TROUBLED WATERS.

tink27

When I first saw this symbol, my thoughts when to the Great Flood and of Noah’s ark. and how the ark (physical body) went with Noah, (the spirit) upon the face of the waters. Actually my mind was flooded with all kinds of thoughts and ideas.

I thought of how much we love the sense of comfort and how we in our search for peace and security look for it in our jobs, our relationships, our families, our teachers, etc. But what happens if these are suddenly and abruptly washed away. Where do we place our security then?

When we listen to the national news of another country or city, we can easily detach ourselves from the frenzy of human emotions and the painful cries of the wounded and of the lonely survivors. But when it happens in our own neighborhood, town or city, it is impossible to ignore it. We are literally thrown out of comfort zone, We discover that nothing is sacred to ‘the tides of change’. Fear of the unknown, of rejection, of failure and death lies in wait in the shadows of the Collective unconscious. Then, I thought of the word evil and saw that evil (live) may as well symbolize the polarity of matter and spirit, and their struggle for life, in Space and in Time.

Then…. I thought, we are simultaneously on a journey and a destination at the same time. And it starts with the question Who Am I? When we ask this question of ourselves,what’s the first thing we encounter? Confusion and Chaos!!

Then I thought of a mishmash of attitudes we humans have, such as blind ambition, impatience, hostility and suspicion. Couple these with our tendency to be irritable, aggressive, critical and dogmatic and what do you get? An outward fury of emotions!!

As I listened to this static, I realized that when we are angry, fearful and scared, we lose the radio station to our spirit. Our bodies become a battlefield of war games created from our thoughts, words and minds, our souls crushed and our health in jeopardy.

Our world has been experiencing a lot of wake-up calls lately, very painful ones! We need to take the perspective of the human journey and turn it right side up! Instead of ‘humans having a spiritual experience – it’s Spirits having a human experience!!

Gosh, I haven’t sorted out half the stuff jumping around in my brain. Ohh just before I go, I just had a image, a mirror image of Emotions existing in two realms – in the physical – and in the spiritual.. Two very critical components in our lives.

tink

MCsea

Lynda HIll www.sabiansymbols.com - says -
A WHITE DOVE FLYING STRAIGHT AND FEARLESSLY OVER TROUBLED WATERS Although there may be trouble all around, you are able to rise above this and find safe ground. you may need to send a message to those who could be feeling left out and in need of reassurance. Transcending worries through spiritual awareness. Prophetic mission. Peace.

I often get this as an oracel - should I stay with my current partner people ask I always say - It seems the time has come for you to fly away and find your peace. I too see this as the Noah flood, in our own lives how we have the power to fly up and over any problems, gain new perspetive and be free of our mindful or indeed the opposit 'silly mindful' actions and thoughts.

Dr Jones Key Word Guidance
Solar Fire body part: Tongue muscles

Element Dioptase
Discussion Dioptase is a rare mineral, found in arid copper sulfide deposit locations. The name comes from the Greek dia, "through" and optima, "vision", and perfectly resonates with the keyword of guidance. This mineral with its vivid green is a strong heart chakra stone, brings profound happiness, heals past hurts (on all levels) and empowers the heart to be guided into a place of strength, confidence and health. Again the mineral reflects the deep green in the deep ocean.

tink27

Sorry!

tink

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 321