Flonz Victorian Lenormand

blue_fusion

Also, i can only upload stuff using their templates which require photoshop or illustrator, which I don't have so I will have to buy that software. Boo :(

Feedback and thoughts please?!?!

Actually, no. That's just their templates. You just upload jpegs. :)

baylys

Phew!!!! Now I just gotta figure out HOW!

greatdane

I can only speak for myself, but I would gladly pay the extra postage. To get good card stock, I don't CARE if it's a limited edition, I would pay forty for the deck plus shipping. I LOVE the FLONZ and limited or not, linen over this cardstock, don't care, bridge size, great, I don't care, I just want another one! :))

Lil Red

I am with greatdane as long as there is going to be a 2 edition then I am one happy camper. :D

baylys

There's not going to be another LE. I was wanting to do a POD open deck so everyone can access it at a lower price. Given where I live and my work roster etc, I cannot do what I did for the LE, so that means it is Gamecraft or nothing.

Which means I better start learning how to use TGC website, quickly....

blue_fusion

Which means I better start learning how to use TGC website, quickly....

It's very confusing at first, but becomes much easier once you get the "gist" of how their system works (and how it's different from what you're used to).

Also, they have very specific pixel ratio requirements. While you mentioned that you don't have Photoshop, there are a couple of other similar software which are offered free (and which you can use to edit your works and check if the pixel ratio is correct), like GIMP and I think Paintshop Pro.

Good luck on your deck-production! It really is a very good-looking Lenormand (and different from the others as well).

baylys

Thank B-F. I have to make the deck from scratch again as I didn't factor in enough bleed edge last time so when I tried loading it a lot of the image was out of the safe area. Unfortunately I think I sent my ink and pens back home as I didn't think I needed them again. I have stamped the images, but come to a halt until I go home in 3 weeks.

blue_fusion

Thank B-F. I have to make the deck from scratch again as I didn't factor in enough bleed edge last time so when I tried loading it a lot of the image was out of the safe area. Unfortunately I think I sent my ink and pens back home as I didn't think I needed them again. I have stamped the images, but come to a halt until I go home in 3 weeks.

I was about to suggest stamping the deck in a larger card so the image goes well-within the bleed area. As an alternative, if you have a copy of the deck with you, you could try scanning it and experimenting with it digitally (removing the card edges from the scan, adding some more "tea stain" effects, etc). :)

baylys

I had already stamped the images onto larger cards to make the mini deck so now all I have to do is add the writing and suit inserts. But I'll have to wait until I'm up north to find my pens. I can't scan anything as I have no scanner. I live in one of the most remote parts of NZ and our internet is not reliable enough to upload images, so I have to do it every 2 weeks when I drive to town and can use the library internet.

shadowdancer

baylys, you may be in the remote part of NZ, but I have to tell everyone - that area of the South Island is drop dead stunning.... albeit at the moment they have had a rough couple of days or so with serious storms - lots of damage. Hope where you are is okay baylys.

In the meantime, I am so pleased your deck is doing well. It only seems like yesterday we were sharing your excitement as you talked us through your idea for stamps, and the ordering process etc :) :)

You nailed it for sure with the deck.

Davina