positives, pitfalls and priorities

Grizabella

I decided to share one of my own spreads. Lay out three cards for each position.

1. Positives-positive aspects of the situation or relationship as of the present time.

2. Pitfalls-things that have a negative effect or negative aspects of the relationship or situation to watch out for.

3. Priorities-things to do before your desired outcome can take place. This doesn't promise that it absolutely will take place. You just need to take care of these things to ensure you're ready if you do have your wish manifest.

Wendywu

Nice one! I like working in sets of three cards; this spread will work well with TdM laid out as a block of 9. All those different sets of three to read - up, down, diagonal, straight across - it will be fun and I will try it out over the weekend :)

Thanks for this Griz!

Grizabella

I get good results with this spread. I like working with larger spreads like this and I also like that it gives some action to be taken to realize the goal. I tell fortunes, but I still believe that life is a thing of movement and action, not just sitting and waiting, so that third position gives helpful information leading to active participation to achieve one's goal, whatever it may be.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you like using the spread. :)