2 of wands clarified by 9 of pents

Xrysalida

How would you read 2 of wands clarified by 9 of pentacles as outcome in a relationship reading?
The querent is a woman and 9 of pents comes for the feelings of the man often so it makes me feel that they are the ones who will take this decision

Using the Gilded deck:

1. The person on 2 of wands will choose what's the best for their well-being
2. The person is drawn to the lady on the 9oP so his decision will be towards her
3. The person will choose to leave the woman since the lady is alone and 9's are about ending a cycle,
or is it that 9's are about contemplating on where to head a situation and 10's more about endings? but this is for another thread :)

Any ideas?

QueenPen

A dominate person who knows what they want, independent.

Xrysalida

A dominate person who knows what they want, independent.
yes indeed I can understand that, but how is it in terms of relationship? like the outcome will be for the querrent to be independent and dominant?

QueenPen

Two equal partners who want what they want. Need to compromise.

Self sufficient.
In other words, not together

tarot_red

She will be left alone (9 of pentacles) and will have to pick up her life from there and move on (2 of wands).
So seems like they will break up soon.

samantha

I remember getting the two of wands as outcome to a relationship reading I did, and
ended up getting married ! (So there the choice to stay single or not) The 9 of coins has come up to signify me in that relationship since then. I quit work just after marriage so
have been *looked after* (if you like) since. Although I can see the 9 as a woman who enjoys doing her own thing I don't see why she always has to be unattached.
That said I agree with QueenPen that there is a need to compromise with a 2 of wands dynamic, exactly as she says my partner and I " want what we want" and sometimes clash……

ETA- Sorry, I just noticed you said Clarified not combination. So, probably more as the others suggest.

Xrysalida

Two equal partners who want what they want. Need to compromise.

Self sufficient.
In other words, not together
couldn't be like self ssuficcient but together? being like two individuals in their way but being a couple, with compromise of course?

QueenPen

Yes! Of course, it can.

Xrysalida

She will be left alone (9 of pentacles) and will have to pick up her life from there and move on (2 of wands).
So seems like they will break up soon.
you read it backwards! but it makes sense anyway :D,
they are not in often contact now so I felt also that is the most possible.

Xrysalida

I remember getting the two of wands as outcome to a relationship reading I did, and
ended up getting married ! (So there the choice to stay single or not) The 9 of coins has come up to signify me in that relationship since then. I quit work just after marriage so
have been *looked after* (if you like) since. Although I can see the 9 as a woman who enjoys doing her own thing I don't see why she always has to be unattached.
That said I agree with QueenPen that there is a need to compromise with a 2 of wands dynamic, exactly as she says my partner and I " want what we want" and sometimes clash……

ETA- Sorry, I just noticed you said Clarified not combination. So, probably more as the others suggest.
That's a great experience thnak you for sharing it!
but yes 9 of pents was a clarified card.