Justice & Judgement... Cosmic Tarot?

Ambience

Can anyone give me some insight into these cards in the cosmic tarot- i struggle with them. I don't connect with them hardly at all. Perhaps i don't know the deep truths of these cards- can someone please explain.

Thanks xxxx

ana luisa

A side note on the cards themselves (meaning the images on the COSMIC ones). the Judgement seems to show people awakening to life. Hearing a call and sprouting. So, for people who have been suffering or hiding from life or even suffering from depression, this would look like a very positive card. The Justice one gives me the creeps. It looks like this powerful lady will fry all that is not RIGHT or that fits her scales. Only the center of the card seems portected from her gaze...

Ambience

ana luisa said:
A side note on the cards themselves (meaning the images on the COSMIC ones). the Judgement seems to show people awakening to life. Hearing a call and sprouting. So, for people who have been suffering or hiding from life or even suffering from depression, this would look like a very positive card. The Justice one gives me the creeps. It looks like this powerful lady will fry all that is not RIGHT or that fits her scales. Only the center of the card seems portected from her gaze...
Thanks yes have to agree with you on both these points x