The Hermit as Feelings

Intotouch

I would lean on neighbouring cards in interpreting this. The hermit as how someone feels about another may be that they feel that this person is untouchable in some way. Or that however strongly they feel for this other person their paths are separate and distinct. Or want to follow their own path no matter what.

Achlys

To me it indicates a withdrawal of contact but also a lot of inner reflection. It could also mean stepping away from the material world and going more towards spiritual answers.

Achlys

Whoops, double post!

PAMUYA

I cannot find anything about this card representing one person's feelings for another without a clarified attached.

Can someone help me out here?

Would the Hermit mean that "A" is trying to figure out how they feel for "B"? And this can be put into any context - platonic, romantic, professional...

For me the Hermit is either someone has entered your life to teach you something, guide you, or it is someone who is working on themself, not ready to have someone in their life. Which one would depend on intuition. I do not see the Hermit as romance, but it is a dynamic relationship, one that can change and develop over time.