Relationship endings/beginnings New Moon 1degree Libra

Tcareccia

Hello all!
Just wanted to ask for input on relationships that end during a new moon.
A good guy friend of mine and his girlfriend broke up on September 26, 2014. He has expressed his feelings for me prior. Friday, we spent the night talking about everything until the wee hours of the morning. On Saturday 27, we went to his cabin until Monday. This guy friend is a libra with a sag ascending. Im.libra with aries ascending.
I guess my question is this - if one relationship ends during a new moon and another progresses, is this normal? What aspects need to be taken into consideration? I have researched this at great length and cannot find anything in particular.

What do you all think?

Tcareccia

I am not asking for advice on my personal situation rather than aspects that come along with a new moon that others have seen.

Ronia

I wouldn't see the New Moon herself as any sign for the relationship's future development. Likely, the break up was builidng for some time and his feeling towards another person developed over some time, as well. If the New Moon hit a sensitive point in his chart, and not without the support of heavy transits and progressions/directions, that would contribute to the resolution but the New Moon itself can not bode well or not well to any relationship. There is no "normal" in astrology, IMHO. Each chart is unique and various aspects will affect it in a different way. A chart for the date of the event would show some dynamics for sure but in order to "see" the future, you want to first dig into the natals and how they relate to each other, in depth. As I wrote on another thread, even the best synastry doesn't mean there will be a relationship or doesn't guarantee a life of mutual happiness. It's just a map of different paths, as any natal. Still, investigating the natals + probably an event chart of the first date or first significant get together would throw some light.

Tcareccia

Ronia, thank you so much for your reply! You are correct that both aspects have been building for quite some time.
I have always been extremely interested in astrology. Reading these charts are super difficult, rather I do not have much experience coupled with my add, I find it hard to retain what i read unless I become very repetitive. Ive been using this particular situation as a case study.
Thank you so very much for your help, I didnt know where to start! You are awesome!!!
I am going to collect the needed information and maybe we can have a look?

Ronia

I think it is experience and when you develop your own way to read a chart, it will become clearer. The more charts you read, the better, imho. Do the natals and we will take a look how they relate and what is going on there.

Tcareccia

Thanks so much. I am working on it now. taking it slow and steady, try and win the race!

FaireMaiden

Get the book, 'Love Formulas- 2' by Nance McCullough. This will assist you greatly in figuring out your Synastry with this guy. It's an easy book to follow. Please see my Synastry Blog about this.

The 'New Moon' represents beginnings (something 'new'). The 'Full Moon' represents fulfillments, (the 'something new' coming to fruition).

What you should be concerned with is the fact that Mercury went into its 'Storm' phase on Sept 26th. Then, went Retrograde on Oct 4th. Starting a relationship with such a configuration does not bode well... especially since he broke-up with his previous girlfriend when Mercury was about to turn Retrograde. What this means is that he may very well have a change of mind and go back to his old girlfriend when Mercury's Retrograde is over.

My advice to you is to not get too emotionally attached to this guy, (and whatever 'hopes' you may have for a future together), until Mercury goes Direct (Oct 25th) and at least a couple of weeks or so afterwards.

In the meantime, work-up the Synastry between you two. You may just find that everything is rosy and worth facing whatever obstacles cross your path... or not as rosy as you had hoped. Remember, 'relationships' are not what we're seeking. We are seeking 'happy, long-lasting' relationships... those that complement both people's values, personalities, passions, and goals in life... a 'lover' AND a 'friend'.

Tcareccia

Thank you for the information. I am having such a difficult time with these charts, :( I just dont.know how to read it all, even with the help provided, I can't seem to get it.
I may post our charts, would appreciate some input, im sucking at it.

Tcareccia

charts

I am working the synastry now, I will post what I find.

Tcareccia

birth chart JOHN.

Please forgive me if I am repetitive..I am trying to be thorough.

john 10/13/1982

FIRST HOUSE

Neptune
Neptune in Sagittarius
Mars Conjunct Neptune
Mercury Square Neptune
Sun Sextile Neptune
Saturn Sextile Neptune
Neptune Sextile Pluto
Mars
Mars in Sagittarius
Mars Conjunct Ascendant