Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 303 : May 20 - May 26

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi & Roots of Asia

Thanks, VG

VGimlet

VG, hope your new plan off-puter is working/helping

I think it will be good.

I did like the Cultural Revolution/Chinese Propaganda Tarot, in spite of the controversy. :p But I'm ready for a change.

The Good Tarot is pretty, but it also has one of my pet peeves, being so heavily laminated I have to shuffle it sideways. So we'll see how I get on with it this week.

AJ

I'd love to join in again this week, I had a great time with you all last week :) It's so much fun to see what decks you're all using, most of them I have to go look up.

The Green Witch Tarot arrived in the post today, so it's brand spanking new and i can't wait to dive into it!!

welcome Luxa, the green witch was a real surprise for me. It is particularly good with work type readings. I hope you stay long and prosper,.. here at AT

Green Faerie

Thanks for the new thread, VG! :)

Luxa, I hope you enjoy the Green Witch Tarot. I really love that deck!

Tarot of the Hidden Realm again for me. I am still struggling to find time to work with my cards at all, but I am hoping this week will be better.

DC419

I would love to participate. I need to spend some timing working with my Linestrider deck.

DaughterOfDanu

I would love to participate. I need to spend some timing working with my Linestrider deck.

I'd love to join in again this week, I had a great time with you all last week :) It's so much fun to see what decks you're all using, most of them I have to go look up.

The Green Witch Tarot arrived in the post today, so it's brand spanking new and i can't wait to dive into it!!

Both of these are lovely decks! I hope you enjoy your week with them!

I'm already off to a great start this week. I did a reading for someone with the Bonefire and realized just how much information I'd pulled off the cards when I was re-reading and spellchecking what I'd written before sending. It felt so effortless, they speak quite clearly to me.

Tonight I'm going to do a "Self-checkup" reading to see where things are heading for me in a few areas of my life. I don't do these types of readings often but when I do I journal them down. They're about the only ones I journal. I want to use a combination of the Starchild, Spirit de la Lune, and the Moondeck. I saw on Instagram someone had used them together and they looked like they paired well with one another.

catschinwag

Oh my! I was all gun-ho for last week with the Revelations Tarot and then the universe just made me busy and exhausted and I never got to read. :(

So I'm doing the Revelations tarot again. Not so hard on the deadlines this week and far more achievable in being active online.

So yeah, hello again! ^_^

snowmoon

hi, I'm new here. I'm interested.

i would choice

mini Macaroon tarot with astrology oracle 48 cards.

so i can choice my own spread and post my reading of it? or is there a suggested spread that i have to use?
or is it just for daily draw??

thank-you.

Aquamarine

Hi!
My first time signing up for this and excited to try.
The deck for the week will be Tarot of the Holy Light

EmpyreanKnight

I have to get back into the Tarot habit before the Barbara Walker comes, so it would be the Waite-Smith Centennial Tarot for the next three weeks, along with the Golden Tarot of Klimt to keep the intuitive juices pumping.