Just sex?

ms_mai_mc

For a larger spread, i pulled 3 cards for what he wants

The sun
Queen wands
Death

Does he just want fun sex then it's over?

Nikita_

The sun
Queen wands
Death

What exactly makes you think he even wants sex ? Cause I don't see it in those cards

Thirteen

Moderator Note: Interpretations Needed

Greetings, ms_mai_mc,

We really need your thoughts on each card, not the combination, to fulfill the "interpretation" rule. Can you give us, very briefly, some idea of how you reached the view that these three meant "fun sex" (the Death card is rarely fun or sexy, it's sign of Scorpio notwithstanding)? It would be of great help to those responding to know what you thought of each card rather than all of them together.

Thank you,
Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards

ms_mai_mc

What exactly makes you think he even wants sex ? Cause I don't see it in those cards

I got that with the sun being that light and FREE feeling. With that passionate woman of wands. Them death being over, done, that's it.
I would usually see death as transformation or beginning. But in this case i see the sun and queen as sexual. So i see the death card as an end

Sex and then nothing. . So only sex?

Anyways. That's how i got to that conclusion :)

ms_mai_mc

Greetings, ms_mai_mc,

We really need your thoughts on each card, not the combination, to fulfill the "interpretation" rule. Can you give us, very briefly, some idea of how you reached the view that these three meant "fun sex" (the Death card is rarely fun or sexy, it's sign of Scorpio notwithstanding)? It would be of great help to those responding to know what you thought of each card rather than all of them together.

Thank you,
Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards

I did :)
Thank you thirteen

tarotbear

Since an orgasm is referred to as 'le petite death' I suppose you could go with that interpretation here. Still, I don't quite see "fun sex then it's over" in these cards; not sure what I see in these cards ....

ms_mai_mc

Since an orgasm is referred to as 'le petite death' I suppose you could go with that interpretation here. Still, I don't quite see "fun sex then it's over" in these cards; not sure what I see in these cards ....

Yea, I'm lost too. With that sun, i see something good and that queen,passionate... hmmm Idk. But i always figure that when i get stumped on my own readings its because I'm too close to the situation. So I'm bias

Tanga

The sun
Queen wands
Death

Does he lust after a son, and want a powerful, capable, supportive and active (in the bedroom and elsewhere) woman who will 'cure' him, facilitating a new transformation within himself?

ms_mai_mc

Does he lust after a son, and want a powerful, capable, supportive and active (in the bedroom and elsewhere) woman who will 'cure' him, facilitating a new transformation within himself?

Or to be the center of attention and to dominate and transform. Or be the center of attention, be dominated or mothered so he can transition??

I don't know lol

I'm still trying to see a correlation or cohesiveness

Tanga

Or to be the center of attention and to dominate and transform. Or be the center of attention, be dominated or mothered so he can transition??
I don't know lol

I'm still trying to see a correlation or cohesiveness

Aha! - yours sounds more like it!
:) veneration and motherly S and M for some sort of cathartic purpose?