What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Carojulie

Hi !
Yesterday, postman brought me the Steampunk tarot "Sagesse des Dieux de la Machine " (Wisdom of the Machine Gods ?)
I am amazed at the amount of information in each card. Also, I usually do not care for companion books, but this one seems different.... the first chapter hooked me. It's not written only as a tarot book, it also has some sort of steampunk fiction thrown in.
My interest is aroused !

Gwynydd

I'm not sure if I've posted already, but I'm waiting on Raven's Prophecy Tarot.

katyanne

I'm waiting on the Starchild Tarot. I can't wait!

Carojulie

I'm not sure if I've posted already, but I'm waiting on Raven's Prophecy Tarot.
I would love if you tell us about it when you get it. It is a deck I have been very curious about . I hope you enjoy it !

G6

Today is the day for Dark Carnival Tarot! 😳

littlethings

My Tarot Illuminati: Keys of Secret Societies arrived a few days ago. Hoping to work with it this weekend

EmpyreanKnight

I finally ordered the Barbara Walker Tarot in a Tin along with its OOP companion book, The Secrets of the Tarot. Licking my lips in anticipation, this is gonna be one delish feast, a 12-course epicurean dinner fit for a king.

ayuryogini

Yeah, it seems like things have ground to a halt around here. We can perhaps do our bit by picking up the slack and buying more. :p

I like the way you think!

Doing my part. I just ordered the borderless Starchild Akashic last night.

It's so interesting how you can suddenly see some images and a deck that you overlooked before can begin speaking to you. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Genna

Tarot Familiars by Lisa Parker, Ceccoli ordinairy and mini Tarot, Everyday Witch Tarot.