What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Gwynydd

Raven's Prophecy arrived! I love the artwork and the guidebook. It's sad how it has the worst card stock I've ever seen 😳 It really doesn't do this beautiful deck justice

vie

My Fountain tarot has arrived and oh my they are lovely. This is my first deck with gilded edges and the card stock is so much nicer than my other ( mass produced ) decks.

JylliM

My Fountain tarot has arrived and oh my they are lovely. This is my first deck with gilded edges and the card stock is so much nicer than my other ( mass produced ) decks.

That's good to know. I broke my Toadie vows to snap up a copy which came up for sale in a Facebook group. So, the Fountain Tarot will be in the post for me tomorrow.

SaturnCeleste

I just received my Tarot of the Absurd today. It's a wonderful black and white deck and yes, it did come with the pink ribbon around the holder. If you like black and white decks, check this one out!

I have the Gorgon's tarot but it's a round deck and the cards are very large. Oracle cards are also hard to use with the round deck so my Tarot of the Absurd will fit nicely with oracle decks.

NamasteGirl

Ahhh, I almost bought that in my tarot trade group! I instead am waiting for the Starchild!!

psyphy

Waiting for the 'Grand Eteilla" ...

vie

That's good to know. I broke my Toadie vows to snap up a copy which came up for sale in a Facebook group. So, the Fountain Tarot will be in the post for me tomorrow.

I ordered it just before I made my Toadie vows!

Ahhh, I almost bought that in my tarot trade group! I instead am waiting for the Starchild!!

I was ummming and aaahhing whether to get starchild or fountain then fountain was on bogof. I still have starchild on my wish list.

Luxa

I'm waiting for the green witch and the wooden tarot.

ayuryogini

Victorian Romantic Gold on its way soonish.

Scarlet Woodland

Victorian Romantic Gold on its way soonish.
Whoop! :party:

Customs is hoarding my Rosettas at the moment (grumble grumble) so crossing my fingers that they relinquish the precious tomorrow.